The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[NA] Ghost Clan looking for Alliance

Jherden

small clan that is just me and some friends. When we are active, we are extremely active, but should we go dormant (ie, hop to anote rgame for a few months), I'll let the alliance leader know. We just picked up warframe again, so I doubt we'll be hoping games any time soon.

Interested in doing Raids/Sorties, but need a group for such. Raids/Sorties will just be 1-2 of us for the most part, and maybe 3-4 later on (in which case we can do sorties on our own). We can access teamspeak, but in game voice will be preferred. We're still getting geared up, but we're self sufficient enough to prep ourselves, we just lack numbers. I will at least be up for helping with farming runs for materials (because I always need materials myself), but we're not looking to get into any clan politics, and for the most part, want to be left to ourselves (but, if you need 2 more players for a run, or want to use some free void runs because we always have 1-2 slots open anyways, just pester us (or me)).

Clan: Actually Deadly
Warlord: Jherden

Edited by Jherden
wrong clan type, we're smaller than that.

Heyoo, @Jherden!

I'm the Alliance leader of The Pact of the Dragon, and, on behalf of our entire Alliance, would like to invite you to join us!
We're a growing Alliance, with approximately thirty Clans, gearing up for Dark Sectors 2.0 (though that's not a compulsory aspect, if you're not all too interested!). Each and every member is treated with care and respect by everyone else, especially our moderators, who are fairly chill people, but don't hesitate to sort out an issue if they need to. We also have a Discord server—our main form of communication, due to its ease—set up, the link in our Alliance MotD; along with this is our server for The Burning Covenant, a partnership between Alliances within Warframe, currently consisting of five Alliances, such as The League of Shadows and Aequitas!
If you'd like to join us, let me know, and we'll send an invite ASAP!

Have a great day, Tenno!
~NavyBluePandahead of The Pact of the Dragon Alliance

Edited by NavyBluePanda
minor spelling error

ty for the response, @NavyBluePanda. I'll chat with my buddy tonight about it and give you a response. We are on teamspeak most of the time, and we chat with others who aren't playing warframe, hence our preference of ingame voice. I have no issue with hoping onto discord if needed, but it'll take the other fellow a while (he's a wee bit stubborn :P). Do you have a list of rules/code of conduct fo rme to read, perhaps?

@Jherden, unlike TeamSpeak, Discord doesn't require you to be in a voice channel to use the text channels, so you'll still be A-okay to use you TeamSpeak whilst in squads with others from the Alliance!

We don't actually have an official list of rules—it's really just "follow the official Warframe rules", but the moderators and I intend to put together an official rules sheet sometime in the near future (we haven't yet because there hasn't been a need, and the Mod Team all do have their own lives too). I'll work to getting a list of rules to you ASAP!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...