The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seeking Friends

Chanilove

Hello! I'm Chani (26, female, NA) and I'm hoping to make some new friends on Warframe. :3 I'm only MR 7 after ~350 hours because I rarely play anything besides my Ember Prime, but I'm trying to change that. I'm not that experienced and there are still a lot of things about this game I don't know, especially after going on hiatus for over a year, but I'm researching a lot of things on the wiki to get caught up. Anyway, I decided today that I seriously need more space ninjas in my life, not just to play with but to chat with about Warframe-related things. I have Skype, TeamSpeak, and Discord, but I'm pretty quiet on the last two until I've had time to get comfortable with everyone there. Add me if you're down to play! My username's the same on here as in-game. :) I have a resource drop-rate booster for the next 6 days and it'd be a shame to keep all the extra loot to myself!

EDIT: To be clear, I'm looking for friends but not a clan. I'm in one already and pretty dedicated to it. Thank youuu!

Edited by Chanilove

Hey Chaos Vanguard is now recruiting. It sucks to play alone doesn't it? Thats why Chaos Vanguard might be the perfect fit for you! Am I forced to say that because they want me to? Maybe. But quite honestly its a very fun community to be in. Not only do we have a clan (that you don't need to join, since you are satisfied with yours), we also have a teamspeak! Its requirements to join is 16+ (which i mean you are barely scraping it) filled with 30+ members on everyday, so there is always someone to chat to and play with!  We have people who are willing to answer any questions that you have about the game/builds/frames as well as having people to run any mission as long as they have fun. We also host raids every 3 pm est as well as 6pm est. Finally we have in game events as well as monthly giveaways on the teamspeak as well, with kickass prizes! So why not join and try it out today?

Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Hi,

I play almost on a daily basis with a friend and we are always on Skype! I have sent you a friend request and we will be glad to have you amongst us> A lot of Fun is included :)  

Until your booster expires that is..

. .

^ Just kidding.

16 hours ago, Chanilove said:

Hello! I'm Chani (26, female, NA) and I'm hoping to make some new friends on Warframe. :3 I'm only MR 7 after ~350 hours because I rarely play anything besides my Ember Prime, but I'm trying to change that. I'm not that experienced and there are still a lot of things about this game I don't know, especially after going on hiatus for over a year, but I'm researching a lot of things on the wiki to get caught up. Anyway, I decided today that I seriously need more space ninjas in my life, not just to play with but to chat with about Warframe-related things. I have Skype, TeamSpeak, and Discord, but I'm pretty quiet on the last two until I've had time to get comfortable with everyone there. Add me if you're down to play! My username's the same on here as in-game. :) I have a resource drop-rate booster for the next 6 days and it'd be a shame to keep all the extra loot to myself!

EDIT: To be clear, I'm looking for friends but not a clan. I'm in one already and pretty dedicated to it. Thank youuu!

Hi,

I'm looking for friends too since it's fun to play with friends. I play with clan friends a lot, but the more friends that are active the better.

I liker playing and doing fun stuff and discuss builds and crack jokes all the time to make grinding more fun. I like challenge runs as well.

I'm available almost daily and play on EST from 6pm to 9pm and more on the weekends.

I have Skype but prefer Curse since it's not heavy on hardware and is free as well.

If you are interested, and when I'm available we can play together and have fun. Add me IG and we'll get it started. 

See you around, Tenno.

Hey. I play alone most of the time, and it'd be nice to have a few friends to kick back with. I'm down to run stuff. Go ahead and add me in game, or I can send you a request later. IGN is the same as it is on the forums.

Hiya

It's work term for most of my Clan right now, which means that the hours of online-ness for most of us aren't synchronized anymore.

It gets kinda lonely being the only one online.

Whether you're looking to branch out from Ember, min-max that Ember, or just talk a little about the meta you've missed, I'd be happy to oblige.

I'm on EST (now EDT due to the US being $&*&*#(%&), and weekdays you'll find me online after 6pm.  Weekends are weird, but whenever I'm not out and about, I'm usually online.

Feel free to send me a PM if you see me online, and we'll see if we can't squad up and have some fun.

Hi there, not sure if you're still looking for other players or have been overwhelmed by the volume of responses you've received - I'm new to the game this week. I'm polite, I have a positive attitude, am a quick study and above all else believe gaming should be about having fun, ideally with friends. I have a headset on the way and in the meantime I have a decent typing speed.

Off the top of my head I think I'm currently MR5 but working on improving all the time and thanks to a hefty discount on platinum I now have a stable of Excalibur, Frost Prime, Loki Prime and Rhino Prime which I'm working on maxing and forma-ing; I'd also like to add Trinity Prime at some stage. I've been focusing on quality over quantity. I've tried to avoid too much endless grinding and have been working on filling out the star chart; I enjoy doing quests. My favourite mission types tend to be assassinations, defence/mobile defence, captures and survival. I enjoy working as a team and my favourite frames thus far have been Frost Prime (for the snowglobe) and Rhino Prime (for roar) - I enjoy playing a support role. I'm GMT +12 but I'm on fairly regularly.

If you'd like to play sometime, please feel free to add me or drop me a message - my IGN is patha31p. Thanks for your time!

• 1 month later...

Feel free to add me! I'd help w/ anything you have problems with except for stuff that includes Archwings....I horribly suck at them. I could always help anyone with farming for resources but not so much for void b/c I'm pretty much focused on my clan researches/rooms at the moment. So I can help with any farming or boss fights or quests! :D

(Idk why people put their IGNs up when it's already up...It's literally your forum name+warframe name...Unless you have 2 accounts.) :3