The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF> Jordas Verdict Raid (new to trial but know basics)

ImmortalGryphon

I have a strong archwing build and i know the basics of the trial thanks to watching youtube guides, however until i see the "on foot" areas of the trial i wont be of any use in those parts (youtube guides for those bits were confusing :P) but i am familiar with the first and final stages (except the part of the final stage where you have to kill the nerves) if you are looking for someone who has all warframes and can handle himself in the archwing stages.

Edited by GRIFFONP

Hey man, Chaos Vanguard is now recruiting. The reason why i bring this up is because as we all can see, you want to do raids (or learn firsthand how to do it you won't mess up, cause holy hell have I). Our teamspeak  (min age requirement of 16) has people who host raids at specific hours of the day. They have one at 6 pm est as well as 3pm est, so as long as you ask them to do a specific raid they would be more than happy to comply. Not only that, our team speak is always filled with 30+ people on at all hours of the day, so there is always some one on to play with. Not only that, but  we do have people willing to answer any questions about the game as well as help you run any missions you need. Finally, we host in game events as well as monthly giveaways on the teamspeak and clan which are full of epic prizes. So why not join and check us out? 

Teamspeak: ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

34 minutes ago, GRIFFONP said:

Your offer is tempting but i have blown too many resources into my current clan and alliance to back out on it now. Thanks for the offer of recruiting me into your clan. :)

Oh mate it doesnt matter that you are in a clan. I was really trying to get you to join the teamspeak quite honestly. So i mean the offer to join teamspeak is still open if you still want to join the teamspeak.