The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Jarvis|Invites are closed, we moved a tier lower, thread reopen soon.

oneforsaken

clan reverted to lower tier this thread will reopen once we reach storm status again.

Spoiler

Cephalon Jarvis

So first of all hi to all. One two lines intro who I am.
My IGN is Forsaken. i'm an member of warframe just about 6 months. However i did realize this is an farm oriented game with some shooting action. I'm playing active for a month but i did achieve impressive stats and i'm steaming till MR 20 in few weeks at most. Judging on my avatar you can guess i like efficient farming, Profit, and i love to play raids. When i was a newbie i had really difficulty to find any raid groups, even after i got gear and experience there was no reliable group or one that lasts. So i decided to ground a clan that focuses on Raids and efficient farming.

So what is Cephalon Jarvis?
It's a newborn clan that's main focus are friendly people with joy in warframe. 

What can you offer right now?
For now we can offer some research done (because there is no rush button), weekly contests/events for platinum prizes, and i can personally invite you to do some raids with me.

What persons we don't want?
People that are 0/24 typing in the chat (we love that you are active, but play the game). People that need an answer for everything (wiki got ya covered and i get u some tuts) and the group really aggressive players that 'know everything' and don't respect others (these are the worst for an raid success if you one of those close this tab please)

Well you are a new clan that's all fine but why join?
Just because of that, now as we have only few of you tenno, we demand staff for longer time, also less people you have more chance to win our contests/events. And we are really making and brand new clan so show your skills and contribute to the community.

As of for now Minimum requirements are 1. friendly person and mandatory 150 hours ingame. mastery rank ranges from person to person and it's about 5-8 minimum (by then you are ready to join us and play a little bit more serious).

Additional keynotes are:
Emblem is coming in the next update/hotfix.
Research is fully done in 7 days maximum as of 13.4.16'
Dojo is ready for most activities, but not decorated.

Further Edits follow as we develop.

For any informations or just general question hit me up via PM or ingame. Happy hunt tenno :)

Edit 1: Forgot to mention in intro, i did never buy something ingame for money just for the record for all that think "this idiot plays one month, he did grind draco and bought all his gear" this answer is no i have something i use to call plat grind. The most efficient ways to play for platinum at least time as possible.

Edited by Forsaken.
Huge change