Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed.Check your info[FIXED]

(PSN)IveHadCrabs

After buying some plats it did not show on my account i logged of and then login failed it shows an accept terms and condition page.

Also buying 3125 plat from ps4 uk is hard .

Normally they dont authorise purchased iver 100 pounds and we have to do several different tricks . Please fix the price .ty

1 hour ago, Neo_182 said:

Looks like console logins are affected.

I've notified DE of the situation. However , it is just about 2am here.

Hope for services to return soon!

Yep, I hope they return as well as I may have a busy day tomorrow as well. At least want to see what I get for a login and check on my foundry/stuff in the Dojo.

1 minute ago, (PS4)IveHadCrabs said:

It's Eastern Timezone as stated in the post. So those hardware shenanigans shouldn't start until 8 AM for those of us on the east coast. So 6 hours from now or so.

Considering this is a PS4 issue, it's the most sensible explanation. They might need to prepare for the upgrade which might have some impact on stability. Give it some time.

Yep confirmed, this wasn't affecting me until I actually logged out and tried to log back in, but now I am unable to log in period.

Thanks for reporting this guys.  

Will notify whom I can although I think most are probably asleep as it is a work day tomorrow.  DE is on EDT time and it is 2:15 AM at the moment.