Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed.Check your info[FIXED]

(PSN)IveHadCrabs

what? some of you guys had that issue over 1 hour ago already? i just now finished my MR 18 Test, took Inaros out of the Foundry and wanted to promtly assing him to the newly acquired Loadout Slot i've gotten for the MR-Test completion - and boom - "cannot connect to server, you will be logged out" it said... . doesn't let me relog ever since either - perfect timing! hope they improve the server stability in the meantime - they ran like sh*t for the past 1-2 weeks and sure could use some treatment. 

I would ask support to push your booster back a day or a couple hours depending on how long it takes you to get back in. Or ask for a refund. They are generally understanding people. Can't say if they will even get to you in time though. Its clearly not your own fault you can't get in seeing as so many others can't either.

Also check the recent announcements. There's something up there for this specific issue right now. 

Edited by Plushy

Ive checked the warframe site and the servers are up, ive also restarted my modem, restarted the game, restarted the system but still nothing... just havent tried re-downloading but hopefully i dont have to.

I can also confirm that it is not a problem from my account because i tried it with my brothers account and didnt work, even made a new account but still no work..

Edited by (PS4)TheDeathAngel579
more info

Just now, (PS4)TheDeathAngel579 said:

i doubt it, i guess we will just have to wait till after 8am. Or if you are in Sydney Australia, like me, you will have to wait till tomorrow

lol well this is taking too long, i was just about to do missions for battle pay. I really hate to sound like this but i would like to know if they are going to compensate those that lost boosters or any other bonus.

1 minute ago, (PS4)tailspin2 said:

lol well this is taking too long, i was just about to do missions for battle pay. I really hate to sound like this but i would like to know if they are going to compensate those that lost boosters or any other bonus.

yeah, i am pretty confident that they will apologise to the users who have lost time with their boosters, they will probably compensate by either renewing their booster time or by giving equivalent in plat  

Just now, (PS4)TheDeathAngel579 said:

yeah, i am pretty confident that they will apologise to the users who have lost time with their boosters, they will probably compensate by either renewing their booster time or by giving equivalent in plat  

not that i had any boosters, i dont buy plat or anything but a few of my friends do and they use the boosters so