Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok... ehm, lephantis level 100 is a bit too much for me XD

DoctorWild

Was running team with nova and support rhino and x4 cp. With this set up we deal x4 damage. Maybe it would be even faster with te mirage, but it still was pretty easy (at least for me, rhino, my m8 went down several times from toxic clouds)

Edited by Hekovashi

1 hour ago, DxAdder said:

I thought he was immune to CP Aura or anything else that reduced his armor value? Did they change this ?

i fought him with 1 Cp (Right before he died teh host got kicked so i respawned alone with him at full health :( )

and with 4 cp

The cp made no differance in damage he was taking whatsoever

I think the damage reduction on Lephy doesn't count as armor.

Anyway, I went with Nezha and Dread. Took a while, 10-15 minutes or so. Fire Walker takes care of toxin procs but people still go down occasionally. Most attacks one shots even with Halo up.

Overall, nothing frustrating, just keep at it and it goes down eventually.

I went with a 4 man pub squad

some how I got most damage with a scattered justice Hek as EV support trinity than my inaros, loki or Nezha. Also Nezha and loki got oneshot a bunch of times by scythe man (but one of our excellent teammates had vazarin rez).

Inaros was fine though, sometimes he'd get chunked to 3500 hp and then I'd heal him to full.

less than 10 mins.. pub squad , nova p, frost p, chroma, and trinity p(me). Did most of the damage on squad with a soma prime full slash (fanged fusilate, sawtooth clip), maxed serration, 105% damage heavy caliber, split chamber, point strike, vital sence, hammer shot for the luls xD

Edited by x_xUnknownx_x

OK, this Lephantis is strangely bugged for this sortie.

I went with my friend testing this back and forth. First he went as Ivara and I went as Nova.He basically deleted Lephantis as Ivara. with Artemis bow, ever arrow shot was hitting from 5K to 10K damage. Usually 3-4 shots and a head would go down. We would then switch. I used the exact same Ivara build he had with the same Paris Prime bow build he was using and my shots were doing 400-900 damage per arrow. I mean it was enough to kill him eventually, but was now where near the damage he was putting out with the exact same setup. We tried this multiple times and both were taking screen shots of this. We have no idea how to explain what the hell was happening. This was with just the two of us several times and no one else in there.

2 hours ago, sh4dowhun7er said:

the lvl 100 lephantis boss fight was by far the most enjoyable boss fight i ever had in warframe.

Personally I think Lephantis is one of the only bosses in the game that feels like an actual boss fight. Most of the other boss fights are either "wait for chance to hit weak spot, then murder" or are just another trash unit with more HP.

Although admittedly for a fight with only 2 phases, the 10-20 minutes that most people in this thread are reporting they're getting for kill time feels like it can drag on when you're doing the same mechanic over and over for that phase(and both phases are similar in mechanics to begin with)

This sortie was incredibly annoying for my team.

First up, two minutes in, Nova Prime player gets one shot, we fail to reach him in time, and he respawns... OUTSIDE the boss room.

He does not get to participate any further.

Then,  the three of us stubbornly continue,  and notice, that all three of us, are doing around or less than 1% of the damage we are used to.

Me, ember prime, with, hek, damage 11 per pellet, with crits up to 45 (I am used to around normal 600 damage per pellet, before crits.

My rakta ballistica did about the 110 damage per hit, but much fewer bullets, my Redeemer did 10 impact damage per pellet. world on fire did 12 damage per tick to the boss, effortlessly cleared the spawning infested though.

Nezha, with boltor prime, reported his highest critical hit as 200 damage.

Valkyr, with tonkor, left without talking at the end, had around 53% of damage done, me and the Nezha player were roughly equal at 23% each.

I expected to do less damage, as much of my hek damage is elemental, but, I had around 5300 damage per shot in physical damage, so I was not expecting to do almost no damage.

Would have thought the problem was me, but everyone else in the group reported the same.

I hope we ran into some absurd bug, because seriously, we timed it, and it took us 92 minutes in total and we used up 7 large ammo restores, that's just... o.0

Edited by enizer

26 minutes ago, Cyonan said:

Personally I think Lephantis is one of the only bosses in the game that feels like an actual boss fight. Most of the other boss fights are either "wait for chance to hit weak spot, then murder" or are just another trash unit with more HP.

Although admittedly for a fight with only 2 phases, the 10-20 minutes that most people in this thread are reporting they're getting for kill time feels like it can drag on when you're doing the same mechanic over and over for that phase(and both phases are similar in mechanics to begin with)

I like the idea of lephantis, and yeah, most other bossfights kind of fall flat, with them usually being over in seconds, if the boss isn't invulnerable until some specific time, at which the boss dies instantly at THAT time instead.

This specific sortie though, 92 minutes for my team, and we have been doing the sorties daily for a while now, just.. ouch.

Edited by enizer

Nova molecular prime with around 250% str and normal duration will significantly increase the window for damage dealing and double all damage. This allows your team to use whatever frame and weapon they choose, although standard crit build soma prime with some ammo pizza is recommended.

Random pug finished this boss in around 10mins.

Nova + Soma Prime. Had Bladed/Argon equipped and kept proccing them off of the trash mobs that spawned whenever a vulnerable point appeared. Took me 17 minutes to solo it. Probably ate 20 ammo pizza's though.

Just now, yiLuxiON said:

Nova molecular prime with around 250% str and normal duration will significantly increase the window for damage dealing and double all damage. This allows your team to use whatever frame and weapon they choose, although standard crit build soma prime with some ammo pizza is recommended.

Random pug finished this boss in around 10mins.

145% power strength is all you need for the maximum slow effect. 

• The value of the speed debuff is determined by adding power strength's bonus directly to the speed debuff's base value (e.g., with +30% power strength, the speed debuff will be 0.3 + 0.3 = 60% at max rank). The speed debuff cannot exceed 75% under any circumstances.

I'm torn between "That was fun!" and "that was embarrassing!". We didn't exactly plan it through too well... guess, no one expected it to be that tough! Basically, we had 1 Nova (me) a Frost and a Valkyr. Valkyr's job turned out to be picking up the rest of us (especially me, since the cobra head would one-shot me), Frost placed his snow globes and I wasted half of my consumables (out of bad conscience) for energy and ammo (which was a big problem for all of us) and of course used molecular prime. It was long. It was painful. And I hugged the ground more often than I'd feel comfortable admitting. With a bit more reasonable planing (especially on my part!) it would have been a very fun fight, though!

Edited by DjaAkh

Here is a link to the bug report I had made about the strangeness of Lephantis and damage for this sortie I encountered.

It's was very strange. Also, The above poster is correct. No reason to really go above 145% power strength on Nova. Damage bonus is capped at 200% or double damage, and the slow is capped at 75% which is achieved with 145% power strength. All extra power strength does is make the explosions do a bit more damage to surrounding units. Lephantis is immune to that type of damage in the first place. Second, the damage for normal enemies with the bigger explosion is negligible. So it is much more effective to increase duration, range, and efficiency instead of power strength beyond 145%.

Completed it 3 times solo: Frost and Ice Wave Impedance + Tonkor + Corrosive ~20 min, Nova + Soma Prime Corrosive + Crit ~ 15 min, Nova + Soma Prime Corrosive + Slash + Crit ~ 11 min.

Take into account I got quicker as I learned as I haven't done this boss fight since I started out more than a 1.5 years ago. Over all just a BS waiting for weak spot  bullet sponge fight IMO.

Edited by cx-dave

It was great fun in a pub squad of four. Solo would just be an annoyance due the armour increase.

The only thing I would like to see is for melee to affect Lephantis. I brought Valkyr and sancti tigris thinking it was going be the old G3 because of the pic on the sortie. So most of the time I was flying up to get the most damage out of the shoutgun. However when trying to melee the beast it didn't appear to damage Lephantis or I didn't see the damage numbers due to flying/clipping past Lephantis after the attack.