Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok... ehm, lephantis level 100 is a bit too much for me XD

DoctorWild

6 hours ago, enizer said:

This specific sortie though, 92 minutes for my team, and we have been doing the sorties daily for a while now, just.. ouch.

Took me around 10 minutes solo with nova. About 15 solo with Rino...

I am still waiting for a "accerant damage bonus is not applied to bosses" fix here to do the boss runs with Ember again.

Edited by Djego27

17 hours ago, DoctorWild said:

AHAH, just tryed twice, one with loki and lanka, too slow, than supra+(powerfull)Chroma, max 500 of damage per hit and after all my ammo pool, I just took 10% of HP of one head. XD Maybe I will try again after dinner, but I maybe that one, isn't a mission I will retry in solo mode.

How are you going guys? Are you finding some problem with it?

You took a Lanka on an Elemental resistance sortie. Two guys in my pug group had Tonkors, geniuses. Perhaps a PSA would be in order?

"Enemies in elemental resistance sorties resist elements, so don't take something that only does elemental damage!"

Nova and a Sancti Tigris built for maximum Slash did the trick, I dropped elements off for Vicious spread, reload mods, etc because it was an elemental resistance sortie... 

17 minutes ago, Egg_Chen said:

You took a Lanka on an Elemental resistance sortie. Two guys in my pug group had Tonkors, geniuses. Perhaps a PSA would be in order?

"Enemies in elemental resistance sorties resist elements, so don't take something that only does elemental damage!"

Nova and a Sancti Tigris built for maximum Slash did the trick, I dropped elements off for Vicious spread, reload mods, etc because it was an elemental resistance sortie... 

Do you even read?

Elemental resistance sorties are only 1 elemental resistance. It could be 1 elemental or a combination of elemental damage.

Don't know what elemental resistance has Lephantis in that sortie but i think using any elemental damage that is not displayed in "sortie info" is 100% ok.

In other hand depend on the boss/enemies elemental damage weakness too.

Edited by Zari2015

19 hours ago, OvAeons said:

corrosive and blast should do zero damage to him, he has elemental resists AKA 100% immune to elements also with the big boss CC change Stomp should not launch bosses

The sortie modifer that grants Lephantis resistance only does so for Blast damage. He still takes 75% more damage from Corrosive due to his health type which is Fossilized.

We entered to the mission not knowing it was lephantis. We got some problems with the mission and game instance with some bug with orbs and health pads and stuff so we needed to restart the mission and regroup.

Second run worked correctly and now that we knew it was lephantis so we equipped weaponry to deal him. I had soma and I dealth him about 25 % of the squad damage. Just a sec ago I did a random PUB mission (with pretty good players and weaponry) and we completed that too. I used the soma thought with bit different build than in the previous round dealing this time 44 % of the squad damage.

If anyone is interested here are the results and Soma P build I used:

Spoiler

First run with normal high fire rate + corrosive + crit soma = not good
IgLArMi.jpg

Second run with bit more properly modded soma:
8b9jyeQ.jpg

Second run soma build (crit + corrosive + slash damage)
l0SVzVE.png

Edited by carnaga

7 hours ago, Zari2015 said:

Do you even read?

Elemental resistance sorties are only 1 elemental resistance. It could be 1 elemental or a combination of elemental damage.

Don't know what elemental resistance has Lephantis in that sortie but i think using any elemental damage that is not displayed in "sortie info" is 100% ok.

Before you get all insulting, over there...

The sortie said enemies are enhanced with Blast damage, and then goes on to say enemies "resist elemental damage" -- does not specify which sort.

7 hours ago, Zari2015 said:

Do you even read?

I'm sorry fellow Tenno, but you are so wrong it hurts.

You should try reading the sortie descriptions yourself, all the way to the end... Take comfort in the fact that you are not alone in this, as I pointed out you have at least the two Tonkor wielding players from my run, plus the OP.

Enemies resist all elements, not just the one that has been added to their damage.

Taking out Lephantis during this Sortie wasn't exactly hard (except for bugs that made it nearly impossible for people to connect and form a team), but it was the very definition of Tedious Prime. The fight was more long than challenging, basically an overdone endurance match of being sure you were careful to not stand in any gas-puddles (including never rushing in to revive people whom chose to stand in a gas-puddle, at least not until after the gas had dissipated).

Edited by Clovis15

9 minutes ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

When he was in his 2nd phase, i only had to shoot 2 of his heads so that he died completely.. in his first phase i killed the 3.. run took like 4 mins (head spawning time and long map)

That is pretty strange.

Ran the mission a couple times.  Found that enemies and the boss were resisting elemental damage.  Tested with corrosive, blast, gas, viral, magnetic, radiation, heat, electric, and toxin damage.  They didn't do damage for beans, resisting ANY elemental damage thrown their way.  Ended up equipping pure IPS + crit weaponry, and that worked like a charm.

So on that elemental blast enhanced Lephantis assassination, enemies and the boss had can across the board resistance to all elemental damage, not just blast, and had a tendency to have their attacks enhanced by blast damage.

What can I say?  Some of us like experimenting sometimes to see how these things REALLY work.

Edited by DeMeritus
Corrected spelling.

27 minutes ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

Happens in pretty much every lephantis run i do though, also regular one.. might be the overkill damage, like i also strangely one shot vor before he went into his bubble once in the last sortie 

What frame and weapon are you using? I remember being able to do this to Tyl Regor, but it got changed to where you can't automatically end the fight with overkill.