Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.8.2

[DE]Megan

•    Fixed Hyekka’s hitting twice per lunge causing potential one-shot kills. 

But their normal attack does multiple hit as well, not only pounce attack

A level 1 hyekka's normal attack caused 5 instances of damage  reflected by trinity's link:

o4PWhjn.png

The following video shows a level 1 hyekka hits trinity's link with pounce and normal attack, both can hit more than twice per attack:

@0:19 hyekka's NORMAL attack hits 5 times.

And the following video shows how iron skin absorbs damage during invulnerable duration, you can check it at slow motion.

@0:24 you can see the UI of damage absorption: 290->4060->4640 damage absorbed.

I wonder why the second hit is about 15 times stronger than the first hit.

Specifically, @1:22 you can see multiple instances of hit registering during block, this is definitely more than twice:

Edited by aerosoul1337

7 hours ago, Oranji said:

Really appreciate the hotfix as always. Was hoping to get a fix on the following:

• Celestia Syandana's rays are only visible to other players during missions but not on relays.
  • Deluxe Banshee skin is still missing from the market.
  • Staticor still has a chance to not fire at all during missions.
  • LIMBO

:V That bugs tho...

WOW, now cant even log into the game, really contemplating uninstalling at this point, a "fix" shouldn't break eight hundred other things. Finally able to get back into game, big surprise, chat is down AGAIN

Edited by Gruppenfuhrer
Added more info

5 minutes ago, Gruppenfuhrer said:

WOW, now cant even log into the game, really contemplating uninstalling at this point, a "fix" shouldn't break eight hundred other things. Finally able to get back into game, big surprise, chat is down AGAIN

Just to clarify, this Hotfix is not what's causing current login/chat issues. We're investigating with our infrastructure partners to see what the cause is.

Anyone else unable to walk inside their lisets?

I can't walk inside my liset.

I optimized my download cache, if that helps at all...

[edit] I fixed it.  Hadda jiggle my controller sticks around to get keyboard/mouse to work properly.

Edited by pooptaco

i don't know where to put this.

so, every time i shift jump in my ship the freeze mod no my Excalibur activates (ice spring) and it freezes the area around me and what looks like a crawler infestation, is any one getting this ?

If any one knows where the bug report page is please move this ty.

Edited by icedragion

Those Hyekkas can be the master of their own master! One or two hits, players go down in a few seconds. I hate Hyekkas, because I don't know why they keep targeting me most of the time, even if players are near them or I'm far away from them. And it's great that the Ospreys' death animation has been fixed. Probably got some players confused if they're still alive.

Is the Foundry's build area (not sure what else to call it, but where the build arm and floating cubes are) supposed to be independent of my color setup? After I read the patch notes, I went to check, and now instead of orange, like the rest of my lights, that area is default blue, yet the sides are still orange (where the little bars that pop up are).

Also, sorry if this isn't helpful, getting the screenshot on here was harder than expected. Hopefully someone else will have better luck.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Removed unnecessary Ordis lines prompted in your Liset.

Was this really necessary? Couldn't you just give us the OPTION to switch them off, like you did with the Operator's in-mission lines?

Some of us like hearing Ordis' jokes, you know!

Seriously DE, stop cutting content for no good reason.

Health Conversion is much better about getting applied when picking up health orbs one at a time now.  However, it still does miss a few, particularly when sliding into a big pile of orbs when low enough on health to use more than 1.

Also, the buff still goes negative  per:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/622597-health-conversion-buff-going-negative/#comment-6979251

Edited by QQQQMkII
clarity