Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.8.2

[DE]Megan

Still no Fix For Trinity Prime Gold Attachment Missing When Using Immortal Skin...

and few others things..

Lastly, I hope You Fix The Tennogen Nsaru Syandana Position on the Frames, since the helmet get a Fix ..

•    Fixed the TennoGen Kaiju Chroma helmet being unsymmetrical with certain weapons and stances. 

BUT.. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.. :D

Edited by Blood_Poppy

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being aborted from a special requirement mission (Melee only, etc.) during the mission countdown if a player joined who did not meet the requirements. 

My prayers have been answered.

Edited by oldversions

Any chance the Earth Coba Spawn will be fixed soon?
90 - 95% of the time there are at least 1 - 3 enemies stuck at the top spawn area that keeps trying to run through the wall instead of taking the door which is 2 feet away. 

Edited by xxswatelitexx

2 minutes ago, xxswatelitexx said:

Any chance the Earth Coba Spawn will be fixed soon?
90 - 95% of the time there are at least 1 - 3 enemies stuck at the top spawn area that keeps trying to run through the wall instead of taking the door which is 2 feet away. 

It seems to happen on various maps. not just there. Draco suffers from this too, I believe. It's a litch on the AI

1 minute ago, OverkillCola said:

I think the void tile hole we all know and love has been bricked off. Moment of silence for our Tenno campers.

You mean the Void Well??

NUUUUUU

Thanks for most of the fixes and changes, but I think these were really unnecessary...

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes
•    Removed unnecessary Ordis lines prompted in your Liset.

Fixes
•    Fixed claimable Foundry items appearing as the same color as the Lisets interior.
•    Fixed Mag’s Bullet Attractor targeting Corrupted Vor’s head making it difficult to defeat him due to his stomach weak spot.