Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.8.2

[DE]Megan

Please Fix outdated Volt so I can start requesting another Volt Rework.

Early this year on Devstream: "Yeah we want to put Volt up there in Excalibur's level."
last Devstream: "Yeah, we thought Volt wasn't really in a bad spot." (hence...a 5min job. Probably took longer to come up with the new shield effect over the new Overload gimmick, and let's take away from Volt the option of denying Speed buff, so that every frame can allways be better than Volt.)

Edited by Duduminador

Showed the Banshee skin two weeks ago, it was clearly done.

Yet, lo and behold, we still don't have it.

Intentional building of hype, I assume? Well, I suppose it's a good thing you ugly-ified the skin then, hype buildup isn't affecting me. All it's doing is making me sincerely hope you're using this time to fix its appearance to look more like the (much better) concept art, but I somewhat doubt that.

YO DE Please fix the damned chat! Can't even private message, let alone view clan, region or trade chats.. It's making it extremely hard to do anything as a team or communicate at all ya know? so how about a hotfix 18.8.3 to fix this new issue brought on as soon as 18.8.2 was dropped as best as I can tell. thanks

3 hours ago, RealPandemonium said:

This means areas of the body struck matching up better with dismemberment on kill, and has nothing to do with health values, right?

Correct, doesn't have anything to do with health. Strictly physical points on their bodies that will cause dismemberment if struck.