[DE]Megan

Hotfix 18.8.2

On 4/14/2016 at 9:12 AM, drunkpunk222 said:

Add section where we can report scammers and others who play against rules, why im reported without reason and cant report others for reason, when im playing i blacklist atleast 20 ppl everytime, my blacklist is neverending, all i can do is reporting ingame about bad language, i can do much better! Almost not playing , nothing to do, there is still no endgame content(game is too easy, you need to waste like hour to reach challenging mobs in any mission), sorties are too easy(someone who run first kill everything others like sheeps just playing afk, ofc whats the point to do something, i dont need there any help also, i better kill alone and get all focus xp) and boring and not rewarding for endgamers, active focus skills im learning are broken, madurai i mean, even then useless , i kill faster with weapons or skills.

There's  a problem with your definition of difficulty, you say everything is easy but then say that you always chose the fastest way to kill things. Dont you think using not op frame and weapon could solve your difficulty problem. You can't realy be "everything is easy but i cant play with something that isnt op", You can do that in all game. As a "veteran" i can solo everyhting but you will often see me play frame like oberon for the chalenge, its still the same game and i like it. Warframe might not be the best game for you and it's sure another game suits you well. Have some fun dude, dont force yourself to play a game you dont like.

I also think that if each time you play you blacklist 20 people dont you think they might not be the problem. "everyone is doing it wrong but me" isnt really the best way to think. Maybe working on gaining some patience. If you dont like playing with humans, just dont play with human, anyway you said everyhting was easy. In a PVE game there's no real reason to have report system. If you like people they can do whatever they want, if you wanna chose your team go on recruit chat, you can't be scammed on trading chat since you must accept the trade 2 time, if you buying something overpriced its not a scam but a rookie mistake and for the keyshare i must admit there could be a system but you cannot force someone to play so you just have to trust the other keysharers, the game wasnt meant to have keyshare its a comunity invention so its normal you get some "scammers". 

My sentences might sounds agressive but i assure you they are not, people like you need to have fun and find a game that really suits them. Dark souls 3 might be an idea:P Dont be so harsh on a PVE community, there will always be afkers, "scammers", etc and so is real life but you dont stop living. Have fun.

• Upvote 2

My clan dojo is still having problems in the Orokin lab. We can't view our solar rail out the window and we can't go to the rail or view anything about it at all.

Please fix this bug whereby players can use their melee in the liset by binding the codex scanner to any hotkey and upon pressing it, they can use their melee.

(Gonna get hate soon :p)

I everyone I have a quest I downloading the update but It  don't continue, It sill on new components control.. and I can't play what I have to do?? Thanks...

On 4/13/2016 at 1:56 PM, Rodox2 said:

07qGQlC.png

Who wrote that. its hilarious.

DE has a sense of humor. I love a nice polished Kitty too.

On 4/13/2016 at 4:53 AM, Major_Phantom said:

Wish the Banshee skin was this week at least. We already were told that Volt/Mag weren't coming this week so I was hopeful.

it might be at the same time as the volt/mag reworks are going to be released.