The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with Interception Augustus

jiltedcreature

Any help would be appreciated as the game already screwed me over by not being able to update my account when I had just completed this mission. I've tried to solo cause there is never anyone doing it, but thats impossible for me at this stage

So now I'm forced to send a call out here. I'm new to this game so anyone who's able to help may have to talk me through the meet up process.

HI Jiltedcreature, first of all welcome to warframe!  Secondly... I feel your pain, I remember trying to solo a few interceptions without much luck when I first started.  Are you in a clan?  If not, perhaps you could consider joining one that has lots of active people around who can help with interceptions and lots of other missions too.  If you think that might help you then please consider my clan, Chaos Vanguard, we are always looking for more active members and it doesn't matter to us that you are new, we take players from MR 1-21!  We have loads of experienced people too so they can advise you if you like, and we even have some game coaches!

We just ask that you are 16 or over, speak english and have teamspeak and a working mic!

If you think that Chaos Vanguard could be for you then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible.

Thanks, Scarlet