The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i need help

youknowwhattimeitis

Hey there, youknowwhat.. farming for frame parts can certainly be tricky especially when you are first starting out and don't have all the weapons yet, those bosses can be a pain!  Frost boss espeically, I still find hard to this day!  I'm just wondering if you are in a clan, and if not perhaps joining one would help you and help you farm for all the bits you need now and bits you want to get in the future.  My clan, Chaos Vanguard is recruiting new tenno, and it doesn't matter that you are only MR4.

We have 30+ people playing warframe on any given day and all our clan research is done so that should help you get some weapons you need and raise your mastery rank further!  We reguarly run missions together, solar map, void and raids and have in game competitions too.  We only have a few restrictions... you must be 16 or over, have teamspeak 3 and a mic, and speak english.

If you think Chaos Vanguard could help you then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible.

Thanks, Scarlet