The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for new tenno to join my new Shadow clan! (Please move this to the SHADOW forums)

ChronoPhX

Hello tenno!

I´ve been part of a clan that long since died out with me being the only one left. This lead to my decision to open up a new clan of my own "Tenebris Umbra". My longing to create a dojo was too strong to join an existing clan, however it was very quiet in there which is why I am looking for some new people to join me in my endeavours!

My hopes are that by getting in some fresh blood this would lead to a small tight knit community revolving arround helping each other and exploring the Warframe universe together.

New players are especially welcome since I always like to help and watch the little guys grow!

The clan emblem OwiaXSo.png

(IGN: ChronoPhX)

Stay safe tenno!

PhX

Edited by ChronoPhX

7 minutes ago, Laxus997 said:

Hi !

I am a new player with a week of experience.

I really like your idea of a clan and i'd like to be part of this.

I wanna join :)

Looking forward to hear from you :D

Invite sent! Hope to see you ingame soon :)

I'd like to join, mr21, same IGN, bombard me with game questions all you want.

Previous 3 clans went dead, seriously people 100% their research then suddenly I'm alone and can't even invite...

I enjoy farming resources for research, especially setting up camps.

On mostly PDT day/evening.

6 hours ago, Denninja said:

I'd like to join, mr21, same IGN, bombard me with game questions all you want.

Previous 3 clans went dead, seriously people 100% their research then suddenly I'm alone and can't even invite...

I enjoy farming resources for research, especially setting up camps.

On mostly PDT day/evening.

Invite sent! Hope to see you ingame soon :)

I'd like to join this clan. MR 10 but still not sure how to properly mod certain frames or where to get these mods. I feel like joining a little community could help me further, as well as to help out others with missions.

I have no problems with farming for the clan if needed, but I also have my personal goals now and then. I sometimes can't play for a day or two because of school/work, but there's a break coming up so I'll have loads of playtime :)

11 hours ago, Chocooo said:

I'd like to join this clan. MR 10 but still not sure how to properly mod certain frames or where to get these mods. I feel like joining a little community could help me further, as well as to help out others with missions.

I have no problems with farming for the clan if needed, but I also have my personal goals now and then. I sometimes can't play for a day or two because of school/work, but there's a break coming up so I'll have loads of playtime :)

MR doesn´t matter! Feel free to ask whatever it is you want to know:) Sent you an invite! I´ll see you ingame!

4 hours ago, Qbang said:

I'd like to join.

I'm just getting back into the game after being away for a couple of years. So I feel like a noob.

I know how you feel :) it´s been like that for myself, but im slowly getting the hang of it.. again :D ! Sent you an invite as well! 

Hope to see both of you ingame soon :)

4 hours ago, HuddieKing said:

Is it possible to be in two clans? Because I'd like to join this one as well as my current clan (just me, made it for research).

I´m afraid that it´s not possible to be in two clans at once... the closest thing to that would be an alliance between two or more clans!

However I´m sorry, but I´m not looking into forming one anytime soon :/

Feel free to add me and you could still play with everybody from the clan!

7 hours ago, DarknessChief said:

Hey I'm making a come back to game after a decently long break and need a clan to join and I'm interested in this one 

Sent you an invite! 

It´s nice that we are starting to see more people online in chat :D Once the dojo building picks up pace (im still only able to build one room at a time) I will upgrade it once, but not more than that because I feel that it would start losing the feel of a tight knit community I am trying to work towards!

14 hours ago, xKenyou said:

looks like a friendly clan. i'm new to warframe and hope that i can join a friendly clan for i dont know how the game really works. XD

pls let me join.

7 hours ago, Drevilia said:

Hello there! I'm a noob at the game and just play this game for a week.. May I join your Clan?

Of course you both can join :) the original idea was to help new people like yourself to stand on their own two feet!

Hello! I'd like to join too. I just started playing and woud love to learn the ins and outs from someone more experienced.

The only problem is, I work in the afternoon so I'm only able to play in the morning and evening (GMT+1)

Looking forward to a reply,

On 4/21/2016 at 11:57 AM, PreviOffline said:

Hello! I'd like to join too. I just started playing and woud love to learn the ins and outs from someone more experienced.

The only problem is, I work in the afternoon so I'm only able to play in the morning and evening (GMT+1)

Looking forward to a reply,

On 4/22/2016 at 3:09 AM, amadeusgrim said:

hallo new player her with about a months worth playtimes are 23:00 gmt

and 4:00 gmt I live to farm and farm to live its all about the grind

Hello! As I said before, we are currently in the process of upgrading the clan in order to enable more people to join the clan! Once we upgrade, I will be sending invites out to everybody who petitioned to join, however until then please feel free to send me a friend request and I will help you out any way I can :)