Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some good incandescent or molten colors?

Mu_Gera

Question

Specifically for Atlas, since I wanted to add a "shape stone through heating and cooling" theme, but I've always been colorfully indecisive.

I'm only able to work with the starting colors, Easter, shamrock, and their legacy color palette versions.

Any opinions on how to be grossly incandescent is appreciated. 

3 answers to this question

Well, assuming I understood this question correctly..

The oranges from the two up-most palettes of the shamrock colour set blend well together with the dark purple/red crimson type colour from the default palette to create a firelike appearance. The lightest yellows and oranges from the Easter set work well to accentuate the tips of a fire theme too. Mix in some of the greys from the bottom of the classic palette for a rockesque feel and I suppose you'd be good to go.

Ou1pTyN.png

52 minutes ago, Drzzter said:

Well, assuming I understood this question correctly..

The oranges from the two up-most palettes of the shamrock colour set blend well together with the dark purple/red crimson type colour from the default palette to create a firelike appearance. The lightest yellows and oranges from the Easter set work well to accentuate the tips of a fire theme too. Mix in some of the greys from the bottom of the classic palette for a rockesque feel and I suppose you'd be good to go.

Ou1pTyN.png

This post deserves a lot of credit.