The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE - Please show the DOJO some love!

As titled - "please show the dojo some love."

I've spent may hours, platinum, and formas creating one of the best dojos in the game and still, very few clan members visit.  Improving this area of the game will greatly enhance the gaming experience. 

I especially like the suggestion to have a cut-scene ripping the clan emblem off of a member who decides to consume the research lab resources and then leave.

I would also love to be able to view which members of the clan are making contributions to the dojo.  These Tennos would be considered for promotions and other rewards. 

Thank you and with respect,  Thank you for all of your hard work!  Warframe is where it's at!!

Millz

Edited by (XB1)millz monzter

I agree.  The dojo needs new social and financial management tools, more finely tuned.  I'd also really like more rooms along the lines of the obstacle course and dueling room, basically rooms where we can interact with one another outside of missions.   One idea: a mead/banquet/mess hall (whichever wording you prefer) where Tenno can sit and voice chat and that also has stations at tables to play in-game card games or similar mini-games against/with other clan members.  

4 hours ago, (XB1)AtlongsterATL said:

I agree.  The dojo needs new social and financial management tools, more finely tuned.  I'd also really like more rooms along the lines of the obstacle course and dueling room, basically rooms where we can interact with one another outside of missions.   One idea: a mead/banquet/mess hall (whichever wording you prefer) where Tenno can sit and voice chat and that also has stations at tables to play in-game card games or similar mini-games against/with other clan members.  

That would be awesome. I would love to see that

To all Dojo Creators ~

Thx for the comments and the support to help grow this thread! 

Please add a comment and or thoughts & ideas to this thread.  DE is the type of developer who listens to their players!  They've been awesome so far and WF continues to get better.   If we can grow this thread through positive communication re: suggestions and current challenges, we may become successful in gaining DE's undivided attention on this issue.  Something has to be done because there is evidence to support clan member inactivity within the dojo.   DOJO! DOJO! DOJO!

Thanks again,

Millz

The whole Asian thing is okie we need more items its a bit dull and can we change the colors of it. We farm for colors why cant i color everything i worked hard to get them i want to use them more. And please add more items like a place to sit down like a table and chairs that everyone could sit at working chairs please that we can hang out at. Let us open up inventory make DOJO'S a place for hanging out not just something for trading or just droping in to grab a weapon i really want a hang out place that's a bit more private then the relay. We are a community here DE let us be more so thanks.

I would like to see some restriction placed on new members of a clan from acquiring all of the blueprints and then leaving the clan as the OP suggested.  This could be controlled by clan leaders.  

Please allow clan members to view their own inventory in the dojo without having to use a trading post.

The members in my clan generally help each other out alot so I'd appreciate it if DE could add a few methods to make it easier for clan members to help each other. 

This could be things such as adding a job board to the dojo in which players can post help requests to gather a team from the clan and maybe use this same board to post requests for resources in which other players can use the board to donate resources to the player who posts it.

I'd also like to add that I would love to see more ways in which clan leaders can check the activity of their members.

Edited by cerburus-for-turnips
missed a detail i wanted to add

I'd like to follow up on this because cerburus reminded me of an idea I had.  Thanks Cerb!

It should be changed in the chat window of the clan to not only display the members names, but what mission they are in and if it is joinable or not.  If they are past 5 minutes (should be 7 minutes) or the objective and it is not joinable, then that should be displayed.

If their session is set to private, that should also be indicated.

Clan members should be allowed to click on that members' mission and join it right from chat.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love music in the Dojo, Not Custom Music but music provided by the game that already exists or new ones created by DE. I so want to hear the music from the void tower and also have the Dojo have options to restrict it to 1 per room for different veriety of music already in the games data files or effect the entire dojo.

The Default music gets boring and sometimes a bit to creepy I would keep this music intact if people prefer to leave it as is.

A few people mentioned it other threads but they get buried and archived, I will contiune to repeat myself like a broken record to keep this idea alive sense no one else are willing to re-mention again.

Also its a long shot idea or nearly impossible, I was not around during early stages of warframe but heard that the old Dojo had orokin style I wonder if they can allow us to research it as a skin applier to override the current dojo for just looks and have it be brought up to speed to be compatile with the current dojo tiles seperate from the old dojo tiles meaning the orokin tile can be a seperate thing I do not know if it's beacuse it has limitations that it cannot bypass at all.

Or have a Hybrid of both the old one and new one togather creating a dual version. Or in some way make the current Dojo have some orokin style in like the white and gold stuff but as a skin applier so if people want to keep there dojo as is they don't have to apply it.

We also need White Color for are Dojo, I go by Blue and White as are Clan Colors and seeing there is no White Color it bothers me the default white is not white enough more greyish white.

Edited by UltimateGrenninja

14 minutes ago, UltimateGrenninja said:

I would love music in the Dojo, Not Custom Music but music provided by the game that already exists or new ones created by DE

Considering we've seen that the Luna "Opera House" has some cylinders that plays the Void ambient piece, might be we could get something like that? A few varieties to work around that and we'd be able to brighten up rooms that fit, perhaps.

Could even have one that records work with bells, so we can establish a sort of personal 'tone' track, perhaps...though that could be tricky.

Otherwise, more stuff for the Dojo is definitely something would like to see.

3 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

Considering we've seen that the Luna "Opera House" has some cylinders that plays the Void ambient piece, might be we could get something like that? A few varieties to work around that and we'd be able to brighten up rooms that fit, perhaps.

Could even have one that records work with bells, so we can establish a sort of personal 'tone' track, perhaps...though that could be tricky.

Otherwise, more stuff for the Dojo is definitely something would like to see.

I kinda mentioned the No Custom Music beacuse I know there are copyright stuff being thrown around and there won't be any copyright issues if DE released all or some of its music from there game to be used in the Dojo.

and yea, More things to do in it. Well I ran out of ideas and others already mentioned a lot of things.