The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[NA][XB1][Clan] - Viri Fratres

(XBOX)Meier Voleran

Looking for quality Xbox One Tenno to join Viri Fratres. I'm more interested in fun, helpful players than highly skilled ones with a bad attitude, We can make you stronger, but a bad attitude rarely changes.

Some background on me- Started playing Warframe about 3 months ago and have really taken to it, currently MR 18 and can usually be found in Region chat helping newer players, running Sorties with Clan Members, or Knocking out Syndicate missions.

About the Clan- Viri Fratres is a group name I've had for several years, and the idea behind it is a group of players who can rely and depend on each other, like brothers. We've recently had to upgrade to a Shadow Clan to accommodate all of the new recruits. All research has been completed. I've done most of the work in the Dojo myself and am very proud of it. Looking for players who are willing to help out, not only the clan but each other.

For new players, I'm happy to show you the ropes, set you up with some mods if I have extras and help however I can.

My GT is Meier Voleran and I look forward to hearing form you, Tenno.

P.S. I will be running members through Shadow Debt missions as much as possible while the event is running. New recruits are welcome to join as well while we earn some new Mods for our Warframes.