Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Irregular Ally (Part: 15)

Revel72

Lotus had finally gained intelligence whereabouts of Araburn's and his sister's father. He was captured by Grineer in attempt to pushing Araburn off from assisting Tenno but that... Was not acceptable. After getting to extraction with and Equinox. "I thought Tenno would never find out where I was being held" Araburn's father said "Lotus can find out a bit everything. As long as they see her ideals" Araburn said "That voice..." Araburn's father said. Araburn took off his helmet "Son... What happened to you? And how did you end up working with Tenno?" Araburn's father asked. "Hello father. Vlogarwol" Araburn said "It is just Vloga. Now explain... Please" Vloga said. "I was on an assignment of stealing some data from a Corpus facility" Araburn said.

"At middle of mission this Tenno got attacked by what they call Shadow" Araburn said "You actually engaged a Stalker?" Vloga asked "I did. Draw came out of that one before I got this armor" Araburn said "Continue" Vloga said "After that I woke up in Orcus Relay fully healed up from the impale wound on my side. After that Corpus assaulted to that very same relay. I stopped it by bombing down the transport hangars. Buying enough time to Tenno to finish off the Corpus" Araburn said "That lead to the armor?" Vloga asked "Yes. I lost my legs because of a plasma grenade. Later after I woke up from coma I found myself bearing this armor" Araburn said.

"Interesting you two work together with constant flow understanding each other's movement. Nearly like you two are linked. I always knew you are do gooder person despite your outward actions and cold words" Vloga said "She already knows that" Araburn said "Now let me guess you also have showed how stubborn you are. Just like your mother" Vloga said "We will talk about that later" Araburn said sounding bit upset and somewhat embarrassed "Araburn" Equinox said to Araburn only in a bit nagging tone "*sigh* Fine... Keep talking. Please tell all my secrets. Because one day I will be one who whips you back in the shape" Araburn said with a lot of weight on his words.

"Hahhahhaa. That is the spirit son" Vloga said with glee after a laughter "Uh... Could you explain Araburn?" Equinox asked "Well me and my father in combat training tend to have a lot hand to hand combat experience and training every time. Each other having some spots of black on skin. Sadly yes can not really do that anymore" Araburn said "Indeed. You never really hid your emotions when somebody was being treated wrong even going so far that took down entire gang alone. Hell law reinforcement in the colony we lived in said that you moved like a cat but pulverized harder than trash metal compactor" Vloga said "Explains your skill in hand to hand combat" Equinox said.

"Those gangs were pushing for protection money and were ready to go over the line. I just put a stop it by showing where the border is in that day" Araburn said sounding slightly embarrassed. "Humble as me just like you can see Tenno yourself Tenno. That wasn't the only thing he did. Corrupted law enforcement take down remember it son?" Vloga asked "I do but I still do not find it right to disobey a law enforcement unit" Araburn said "Could you be so kind?" Equinox asked "*sigh* Fine. My father is not only a person who taught me how to fight but also a scientist. A corrupted law enforcement unit came to our house and claimed something about break in by my father in to a research facility he was working in" Araburn said.

"He was already pointing me with handgun as Thomas came in to room and dodged incoming handgun shot by tumbling, grabbed an alloy steel pipe, knocked the weapon off from the unit's hands with the pipe and proceeded to a have fight with the unit as this grabbed a pipe. Believe me those law enforcement units are extremely well trained and experienced in hand to hand and melee combat. Thomas managed to beat the ever loving **** out of the unit before I got the gun from the floor. Hell I can still hear the lovely sound of those grunts and air out of the lungs bashes you landed" Vloga said "He enjoys hearing and seeing somebody in pain?" Equinox asked "Nah that man was a thorn on his side for a long time. Without a good reason too" Araburn said.

"Seeing him paying from all the stress was a one day holiday for me" Vloga said "Explains the fact how you can handle a BO so well" Equinox said Araburn just nodded. "What did she say?" Vloga asked "She said that explains how I handle a BO melee weapon so well. After all both have same type of attacks, blocking stances and positions also the parry timings, positions and timing" Araburn said "Well well well... Sounds like somebody has taken blows as a master" Vloga said to Equinox "Well you could say that" Equinox said to Araburn only and Araburn forwarded it to Vloga. "*laughter* Now tell me. What kind of enemies you have had been putting down?" Vloga asked.

"He seems so different compared to you but same time you two do make the puzzle look more whole" Equinox said to Araburn and he nodded "Well. Grustag 3 has had been receiving some dents, Shadow has had been gotten some beating and Zanuka Hunters has met quite a lot of untimely deaths" Araburn said "Sounds quite good. What about the juggernauts?" Vloga asked "Well those have required some strategy including that send one in to airborne and impale it with the sword to keep it down" Araburn said "Nice with sword like that it must have had been a show" Vloga said "Father I would like to ask" Araburn said "Huh... Well ask then and don't just stand straight doing nothing" Vloga said.

"Now is the good time for questions if there is any Equinox" Araburn said Equinox nodded "Any kind of upgrades you have come up?" Araburn asked "And you even ask. Yes I have and I see that your new armor will be perfect platform for them. Something that cuts deep, something that sends enemies off of their feet and something that goes through all armor when used correctly. Nothing else really except if I get to work with scientists of Lotus. I might be able to come up with something else too" Vloga said "A new weapon wouldn't be bad. Not that I would ever get bored of using great swords and Zweihander style weapons" Araburn said "I thought you would like to try something new" Vloga said.

"Why great sword? Normal sword would have been just enough?" Equinox asked and Araburn asked the same from his father then they decided to answer "Well while normal sword has it's really big variety of attacks. Great swords excels much more better in defensive style of combat and weight of the weapon was the last thing needed for the weapon of choice" Vloga said "Truth in every word" Araburn said "I see you have taken a shield to accompany the blade with" Vloga said "Yeah has become extremely good for parrying bigger weapons just as much small ones although had to spend time to learn it. Crossbow is a good replace for my rifle" Araburn said "Yeah arrows of that thing goes through Grineer helmets like hot knife on butter" Vloga said.

"I managed to rescue your wife not long ago but I need you to speak with my sister" Araburn said "Why?" Vloga asked. Araburn explained "Huh... Well that explains why didn't receive calls from you, wife or from your sister. I will talk to her" Vloga said "Appreciated father" Araburn said "Well he certainly has colorful personality" Equinox said to Araburn only "Yeah sure don't let my little snow storm ruin the mood of yours" Araburn joked Operator laughs a bit "Well you both have a good wit. I can tell that" Equinox said "True. When we first met. I didn't expect our friendship go this colorful" Araburn said "Well I am the other colors while you are the black, grey and white" Equinox said to Araburn "*laughter* **** true" Araburn said with warm smile.