The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watchers Of The Flame Recruiting

Shreiko

Watchers Of The Flame  

qcdgwC9.png

A path was lit by the Eternal Light since the grand conception. A medium to enlightenment, I was the first Tenno to set sights on the flame. I am the force that trains the sights of the watchers upon the Eternal Light's beams. Our purpose is to consume knowledge within and without our solar system with the fervor and exuberance of an open flame. We perform our ablutions in the great flame once every half of a lunar cycle. It is during this process that we sublimate our impurities to fuel the Eternal Light, give unto it's tongues of flame and lessen our burdens.

Currently I am the only member of the cult clan and as you can see the solitude has gotten to me. Nothing has been built yet and this is completely fresh start. Good thing about that is that there is lots of room for speedy advancement up the ranks. You also get to help me build up this cult clan. All the crazy talk aside I just want to gather a bunch of players that I can have fun with, with a pinch of goofy roleplay now and then for lots. Cult Clan will be chill and relaxed, expect me to log in at least once everyday.

l4HFQbR.png
Ranking System 

• The Medium: Leader of this sect and oversees the cult's clan's operations.
  • Apostles: Answer to The Medium and are one of the many tendrils with which he enacts his will. These are the warlord's advisors helping him with management of the cult clan.They act as proxies when I am not available and can be considered second-in-command.
  • Hierophant: These members have the same authority and power held by Apostles with a different role to play. The Hierophant is a loremaster of sorts tasked with collecting information and archiving it. They are the primary source of information within the cult clan. In order to be accepted for this position you have to be knowledgeable about the game and anal about lore, do the Simaris missions and either have a complete codex or are are working towards one.
  • Collector: Blessed with the responsibilities of and power of an Apostle, Collectors are also important within the cult's clan's hierarchy. They are also tasked with the accumulation of MR. in order to achieve and hold this position all Collectors must always be at max MR (still qualify for the position if you don't have the maximum possible amount of mastery, you just need to have hit the max rank itself. I don't monitor how far within that rank the player has progressed).
  • Acolyte: These ranks are tasked with assisting Apostles in cult clan management.
  • Fire-starter: This is a rank awarded to senior cult clan members who do not qualify for promotion to greater ranks but are veterans within the cult clan itself. They are likely to be uninterested with management positions but are able to recruit new members.
  • Ember: You are promoted to this rank 3 days after being a Firefly.
  • Firefly: New recruits. 

l4HFQbR.png

Member Benefits 

• Enlightenment ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )
  • Cult Clan Discord server https://discord.gg/0x5n7AWOCCfofew6
  • No cult clan tax
  • While we are still a ghost cult clan you are required to give unto the Eternal Light after every half-lunar cycle.

l4HFQbR.png

Member Requirements

• Mastery Rank: While we are still a Ghost Cult Clan all new applicants are required to be MR 5 or higher.
  • Timezone: Would prefer for every applicant to be in the Eastern Timezone but it's a loose requirement
  • About me: Tell me about yourself, game experience as well as whatever you feel like. Length doesn't matter, express yourself. 
  • What Can I bring to the cult clan: Do you have any previous leadership/moderation experience? Do you enjoy helping new players, facilitating discussion, hosting raids or simply trying out new things? Any personal characteristics or achievements you deem noteworthy can be listed here.

l4HFQbR.png

CULT Clan Rules

• Respect your fellow cultmates clanmates
  • Refrain from inappropriate behaviour
  • Relax while you're here

We are all here to have fun, use your common sense and you'll do fine. If you make any infractions you will be reprimanded and repeat offenders will be demoted to the rank of Firerlfy until they have proven themselves.

Post here or message me ingame if interested.

For anyone who's curious, this is how the clan emblem looks like ingame

fwQXmQN.jpg

Edited by Shreiko