The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning player seeking Clan(Xbone)

(XBOX)DiosAzteca90

Greetings Tenno,

I am a returning Player looking for a group of people  to play Warframe. I've been away for a bit so I will most likely need a refresher on many aspects of the game, but it should be quick as I get back into the grove of things.

I am looking for a mature (+18) Clan, focusing both on PVE and PVP.

Hey how's it going?  I lead a clan that's mostly 24-32 yearolds, many are new or like you a returning player.  Our dojo is mostly built and the research is on going right now.  We are an inclusive clan, laid back, don't expect you on 24/7 (we all have lives), and we are also in an alliance with another clan that has a number of experienced players so they're also a resource and people to play with.   My clan is called World Tree, you can click on my user name here to read the most recent ad for clan members.   We are a ghost clan of 8 people right now.  If you're interested hit me up in XBL, my GT is AtlongsterAtl.

I run a adult only shadow clan that currently has 1 slot left till I'm at max capacity. We have a clan emblem, huge completed dojo with everything in it, all research is done, clan tax is set at 0. We have multiple high MR players including myself that could easily get you back in the groove. And since we are not a 100+ member clan we can be more personal with our members and help them with ease.