The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Code 6 On The Mining Deck

Deadly-Bagel

Just wondering, isn't it MAIN deck?

but ill just throw an obvious answer to all codes:

code 1 - It's the grineer!

code 2 - It's the grineer!

code 3 - It's the stalker! It's the grineer!

code 6 - It's the grineer!

code 7 - Bulba released!

code 8 - It's the grineer!

code 512 - It's the grineer!

Edited by Muflon

Just wondering, isn't it MAIN deck?

but ill just throw an obvious answer to all codes:

code 1 - It's the grineer!

code 2 - It's the grineer!

code 3 - It's the stalker! It's the grineer!

code 6 - It's the grineer!

code 7 - Bulba released!

code 8 - It's the grineer!

code 512 - It's the grineer!

code 34 - It's Grineer on Grineer

Code 6 when speaking over the radio is a way of saying you need a bathroom break and for someone to watch your area.  So it mean someone on the Mining Deck is doing the PeePee Dance

Anyone else notice that it's the Lotus saying "Code 6 on the mining deck"?

Why is the Lotus communicating with the grineer or corpus, and would they even pay attention to her?

She's like some general A.I. "program".. Probably programmed into various ship systems and other communication devices to be the "voice" of command behind operations.. Ever seen the movie WALL-E? Auto is what I envision the Lotus represents.. The council who the Lotus "represents" probably doesn't even speak a language the Tenno understand so they use the A.I. to communicate for them.. Perhaps..

Anyone else notice that it's the Lotus saying "Code 6 on the mining deck"?Why is the Lotus communicating with the grineer or corpus, and would they even pay attention to her?

Its the same voice actor, but its not the same character in game. They just happened to get Rebecca to do all the female voice acting, probably because in the shirt time they recorded it when the game was still small she was the only female on the team who was up for VAing for the game

Its the same voice actor, but its not the same character in game. They just happened to get Rebecca to do all the female voice acting, probably because in the shirt time they recorded it when the game was still small she was the only female on the team who was up for VAing for the game

I wonder who does the Grineer voice acting...

CODE 6 ON THE MINING DECK STAY CLOSE TO THE WALLS!

I already figured/knew that, just wanted to point that out. I imagine that will be one of the things they go back and polish up once the gameplay and mechanics for farming and such are a bit more ironed out.

Why is the Lotus communicating with the grineer or corpus, and would they even pay attention to her?

PALPATINE'S BEHIND IT ALL!

Nah, the LVP, or the Lotus Voice Pack, is just one that is more commonly used for general purpose A.I. programs.

Buy your Lotus Voice Pack now by calling the toll-free number below and we'll throw in a free gift! An exclusive Samuel L. Jackson Voice Pack! With multiple configurations! You're kids will love going to bed when they're favorite stories are soothingly narrated by Samuel L. Jackson with the Audiobook configuration!

Here we have provided an example!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv6b0CretuE

Ah, isn't that wonderful? Call now!

1-800-It's-The-Grineer

Edited by FatalX7