The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[NA][LFC] - mantisprism

mantisprism

Hey so I just downloaded the game this week so I'm new. Looking for a clan that is friendly to new players and people who really don't have time to dedicate to a hardcore play style. So newbie/casual friendly please. I'm doing my best to read guides and the wiki to get familiarized but I'd appreciate an environment where I could ask questions if I need to. I'd also prefer a clan that has rules to protect women, disabled folks, and LGBT players from discrimination or harassment. I've got a mic and I can use TS3 or Discord. I'm 26 so I'd prefer a clan that is 18+ probably, but it's not necessary. Let me know if there's anything else anyone needs to know for recruitment purposes. Thanks!

EDIT: Oops I'm USA EST, sorry I forgot

Edited by mantisprism

Greetings Tenno,

What is your timezone? Well either way, We may fit what you are looking for. I am not one to usually hunt for new players openly, but I personally like players, like yourself, who are self-proficient and inquisitive to become stronger players.

But to help give you an idea of us, In summary, We have a clan ranking system and Gear Listings to Help Newer/veterans players progress in gameplay and toward end-content.
I encourage an environment for players to grow both in game, in comradery amongst each other, and ensuring each member has access to me via in-game (an open-door policy type of thing).  I do not tolerate any discrimination or disrespect within the clan ranks and will be dealt with discreetly, professionally, privately, and fairly--thankfully, nothing of this matter has ever risen up since our clan's birth almost 3 years ago :)    My memberships are based on primarily around EST and GMT +1 time zones however we have members from practically across  the globe and is comprised of mostly College students and working adults.  So there will be days you may see only 1 person on...and on another day 14 people on...and some days 3 people on.  Regardless of this we are an active clan w/ monthly clan events/contests.   Lol :P this is quite a summary description of our clan but feel free to browse our clan thread below post an application if you're still interested.