The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[NA][PC][LFC] - mantisprism

mantisprism

Hey so I just downloaded the game this week so I'm new. Looking for a clan that is friendly to new players and people who really don't have time to dedicate to a hardcore play style. So newbie/casual friendly please. I'm doing my best to read guides and the wiki to get familiarized but I'd appreciate an environment where I could ask questions if I need to. I'd also prefer a clan that has rules to protect women, disabled folks, and LGBT players from discrimination or harassment. I've got a mic and I can use TS3 or Discord. I'm 26 so I'd prefer a clan that is 18+ probably, but it's not necessary. Let me know if there's anything else anyone needs to know for recruitment purposes. Thanks!

EDIT: Oops I'm USA EST, sorry I forgot

Edited by mantisprism

You should check out the Chaos Vanguard. We do have a few restrictions, but they're only in place to make sure everyone can enjoy themselves. You need to...

Be 16 or older Be able to speak in English Have Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone.

We have a very active Warframe community in CV with roughly 20+ users on team speak during peak times.You can also pretty much always find someone that would be willing help you out.

If you would like to join us please register at 
http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have registered and you application has been approved head over to our team speak server - ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Edited by waxyZ

Check out Gryphus Tech: 

We have an active Discord with plenty of friendly people. As for the rules concerning women, disabled people or LGBT people, there are not specific rules to protect them but there is a all around "don't be an A******" rule. If something happens, I will always intervene in case something happens.

Also, the majority of the clan (except around 10 members?) are mature, as in around 16 and up. There probably won't be much of an issue and if there is, you can always contact me.

If you have any questions concerning the clan, just send me a PM.