Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

¿Why is shatter shield affected by range?

Dallian

Hello pple, here a mesa user. Pretty recently I noticed something that ruined one of my favorite builds of mesa, Shatter Shield seems to be affected by range now. I used to build around Staggering Shield, why? Well, shooting gallery was a very useful tool to do some cc up to some degree but when u are playing as a part of a team relying ur survival in shooting gallery is nothing more than a big mistake but if u want to be tanky and somehow do some cc u end up using a lot of energy. Staggering Shield, to me, became a very useful tool to be tanky and somehow punish certain type of very annoying enemies and the best part was that u didn't have to care about range but now u do.

I'm not sure if anyone has somehow pointed this, I didn't look that many topics, but I feel that adding range to an ability that by itself doesn't inflict that much damage is kinda terrible. The tankyness by itself is great but I would like that this "range limitation" was removed or at least, may be if u know, know why was this change implemented.

And for those who might be interested this was the build I used to play with

3f16e32ce6229edb2a2c8240fb67298eo.png

PD: Vigor is just personal taste.

Edited by Dallian