The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[NA][XB1][Clan] World Tree Seek Friendly, Mature Tenno

(XBOX)ATLongshot

World Tree is small, xb1 ghost clan, currently 8 members strong.  We are looking to recruit mature, fairly casual players who play 3+ evenings a wk and often on weekends.  Tenno of all MR will be considered, we are inclusive of Tenno from all walks of life.

Our basic recruitment requirements:

Be in North America

Be 18+ (not negotiable) 

Be mature, no name calling or insulting other players.  We respect everyone.  

Be helpful, if a clan member needs help you help them out if you can.  

Be on to play 3+ nights during the week and some on the weekends, as schedules allow.  This is important because a dead clan is not good for anyone.  That being said, we have lives, you have a life, we do not expect you on 24/7.  

We aren't a hard driving clan, we play for fun and enjoy the heck out of it. We do run missions together, with mics equipped, and that will be expected of all new recruits.  

If you're interested then please contact me on XBL, my GT is AtlongsterAtl. 

Edited by (XB1)AtlongsterATL
Updating

We are still recruiting.  

World Tree is small, xb1 ghost clan, currently 8 members strong.  We are looking to recruit mature, fairly casual players who play 3+ evenings a wk and often on weekends.  Tenno of all MR will be considered, we are inclusive of Tenno from all walks of life.

Our basic recruitment requirements:

Be in North America

Be 18+ (not negotiable) 

Be mature, no name calling or insulting other players.  We respect everyone.  

Be helpful, if a clan member needs help you help them out if you can.  

Be on to play 3+ nights during the week and some on the weekends, as schedules allow.  This is important because a dead clan is not good for anyone.  That being said, we have lives, you have a life, we do not expect you on 24/7.  

We aren't a hard driving clan, we play for fun and enjoy the heck out of it. We do run missions together, with mics equipped, and that will be expected of all new recruits.  

If you're interested then please contact me on XBL, my GT is AtlongsterAtl. 

Thanks to all who has messaged me and have joined. We are still looking for active members, the newest recruitment ad:

We are a group of early 20s-mid 30s young professionals.  We play as often as life, work, and kids allows, there are usually a few people on each evening.  We are a small ghost clan, still working toward getting research in the dojo 100% completed.  We take the game seriously as a game, it's not life but we enjoy the heck out of it. We are looking for Tenno who are similar to us and who want a lower pressure, more mature clan experience.  

We don't care about MR, gender, or anything that isn't important to playing the game.  We just want cool, mature people who are moderately active.  We are also part of a 3 clan alliance, which further extends the opportunity to play with more players then just our one clan. 

Our requirements:

Be in North America.

Be 18+. 

Be mature, if you love to trash talk and name call this probably isn't the clan for you.

Be helpful and respectful to and of all other players, clan mates or not.  

Be as active as you can, we'd like to find moderately active people who are on 3+ days/evenings during the week and some on weekends.  

I've put together a good core group of players, all are helpful and respectful of one another.  Currently we are 7 members strong and I'd like to fill out the ranks with likeminded Tenno.  

Contact me on XBL at gamertag AtlongsterATL if you're interested. 

It's good to see a another mature clan. The clan I'm in is kind of the same. So much respect. I'm interested in forming a alliance with your clan.I have to work so I'll send you a message when I get on later today

Xbox  mr1shotkillxo 

I'm Mr 17 if you ever need someone to fill a spot just shoot me a inv