The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Clan LF Alliance.

Xzorn

Clan: Order of the Ebon Hand

Leader: Me

Shadow Clan

15 Members

NA Eastern Timezone.

We're an older RL friend clan, most of us are 2-3 years vets. Heavy gamers every day. Though about half the roster tend to swap games every 3 months. No one is gone from Warframe longer than 3 months either. The other half of the roster logs in pretty consistently. We tried an Alliance a long while back when Solar Rails first showed up and were very disappointed. We're not interested in a Zerg Alliance with hundreds of members. We prefer Quality over quantity in spite of the previous Zerg spam nature of Solar Rails in the past.

With the talk of a Dark Sector revamp and the addition of some new blood to the clan we wanted to give it another try.

We don't mind some charity but we do not do intro tributes. Give a good reason and we have millions of resources to throw out. We have varied levels of progressed players some new blood as stated before but some of us are completely maxed. I intend to fill our last member slots and upgrading the Clan further is a consideration in preparation for Dark Sector.

Any interested parties feel free to reply to this post or msg me In-game.

Edited by Xzorn