The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a REAL moon clan

CALIKARTEL

im new to pc version of this but played ps4 version for a while. looking for a moon clan that runs voids and vaults daily. clan must be mature i dont want to join a kiddie clan.

i am pretty much a casual player because i play a lot of other games but i am active daily. clan logo is a plus. contact me ingame by mail or pm  ign calikartel

Hi Calikartel, welcome to PC!  I wonder if you might be interested in my clan, Chaos Vanguard.  It's not a Moon Clan as such, its a Mountain Clan, but we have 2 allied Mountain clans, so a couple of hundred members, plus several other small clans allied to us, making up the numbers even further.  We are all on teamspeak together most of the time and will be 30 more people online on any given day, even more at peak times.  Right now, mid week morning/early afternoon we have 20 people in teamspeak and more in alliance chat, to give you an idea.  We also have a strict over 16 policy, and most of our members are 20-50.  We are also a cross game community.

We run regular void missions/sorties/raids etc and have in game competitions with plat prizes. There is also always someone happy to run vault missions. All we ask is be over 16, use teamspeak and speak english.

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible.  Or for more info please go to http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us

Thanks,

Scarlet.

Edited by Scarlet78

1 hour ago, CALIKARTEL said:

ty for the response. im 41 years old. and enjoy gaming a lot since commodore 64 days. live in USA california. sadly dont have a mic atm. but plan to buy one soonish. finances willing.

Ah cool, no probs, we do have a couple of members that just play not in the teamspeak or who just listen and type back but it does make it a bit harder.  If you'd like to persue it that way until you can get a mic, you'd be welcome to.  Let me know on here or pm me in game