The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's your favorite melee frame and why?

KaelubReece

I think Atlas is by far the most enjoyable melee experience the game has to offer. He is tanky enough to not need a "God Mode" button, he is able to kill single targets or groups of enemies efficiently, and scales really well into higher end content (like sorties).

This is the build I chose to play with and it's a lot of fun. http://www.tennoarmory.com/warframe-builds/atlas/

What warframe do you enjoy melee'ing with the most and why?

Edited by KaelubReece
edited link

Different reasons for several frames.

Mirage is a nice 5-bladed blender. Usually use heavy weapons.
Inaros is a great tank which can easily gain health back with is 1 with finishers. Usually use daggers.
Ivara using explosive Glaive can easily kill groups, even Gunners/Bombards protected by Nullifiers in 1 shot (maybe 2 after an hour of void survival)
Loki because of the bonus damage from invisibility. Usually use Nikana Prime for everything else now.

Inaros and Banshee currently.

Have yet to test a Frost build I made after Thousand Cuts... 

Formerly Valkyr, but her abilities just aren't interesting anymore. She's fast and tough, well, any frame can be fast, and there's more to survival than just facetanking. 

Wukong. He can use any weapon while staying extremely durable with "Defy" being active. He lacks crowd control but it doesn't matter if he can't die and when he just slaps everything down with your weapon of choice or with his personal built-in rod ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Are you ready for it?

Equinox. I mod all my frames to be melee only if I can, but with peaceful provocation, steel fiber, rage, and lifestrike, night form equinox will never die. Keep pacify on at all times, sleep high priority targets to finish them off and you're good to go.

Edited by ROSING