Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.9.0

[DE]Megan

Oh my God, DE, what have you done? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

This might just be the most beautiful thing you released to date. I'm biased, yes, I don't care.

Oh, my Banshee. My love. You never looked so gorgeous. Let's dance then, shall we? :))

I'm sorry guys, really, I know you worked hard on the skin... but ehh.

The material is all wrong, for a start. It looks like plastic. The 'cloth' is too thick and doesn't resemble the kind of ethereal aspect of the concept, and the skin is worse off for it. The DJ shoulder thing is also rather gimmicky and feels extremely out of place with literally every other aspect of Tenno design that you yourself set the guidelines for.

I just can't enjoy it, and I know I'm not alone. I think the community came up with a lot of good small ideas, such as changing the material, that would have improved the skin a lot. It came out worse off for it. I know we don't dictate everything, but still.

56 minutes ago, Raniu said:

Gimme dat Volt rework thingy already >:[

Still no fix for players stopping reviving their fallen ally when another player (who's also reviving said ally) gets downed.

Still no fix for Orokin Moon spy vault's puzzle not displaying the pattern to clients.

Still no fix for focus clients' active powers displaying black energy to clients.

still no fix for Rakta Cernos's color scheme became like normal Cernos when equipping alternate arrow skin.

" Fixed the Energy Conversion Mod buff displaying in Archwing missions. "

So, wait, was this actually working or just saying it was working when it wasn't?

Also, were Banshee's hips always this wide? Dayum girrrl.

Edited by Neightrix

32 minutes ago, Cluele55 said:

It all looks cool . . . . .

Only issue I have with it . . . . it was done instead of fixing Nezha . . . not responding to the gravity areas in the void (for example the up-flowing waterfall) . . . . (which I did put in the feedback section some time ago) 

Looks is nice . . . . but functionality should get preference. . . . . . Yes?

You had Warding Halo active when found the bug? Coz I have similar case, but using Rhino with Iron Skin. Damage immunity abilities maybe causing this.

1 hour ago, Naith said:

Another sigil... Yet still only 2 slots to use. 

Meh...

Appreciate the update but considering the reasons for delaying (weapons) I'm slightly underwhelmed. One weapon and one sigil which kinda seems like a last minute substitute.

I simply wish we could have an update that doesn't so heavily rely on new shiny content.