Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.9.0

[DE]Megan

Hrm... To be completely honest, I don't like how her dress puffs out at the back. It's... I guess supposed to be evocative, but ends up just being ridiculous. Maybe it's just me, but a flat-laying dress would be much better. It still looks amazing, and I'm still gonna bust &amp;#&#33; to make a little more platinum to get it, and I'll probably never take it off. It's beautiful. But (hah) if that one bit could be changed, it'd be perfect~ <3

Again, I totally love it to death. It's so amazing! >u<

you got a serious sound issue with this hotfix/update.  at times when using the weapons the sound will just go silent  even though you don't have the ability active nor using it even once<< you've borked that.

using bows the arrow will position through the chest diagonally through the back left shoulder when you latch and aim/shoot then quick melee<< I didn't bother to take a screen shot because bad quality control.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes

•    Fixed the way in which the melee Lifestrike Mod interacted with Lifesteal on procs. Players were able to receive free Lifesteal if they channeled after triggering a proc at no energy cost. Now, the Lifesteal on procs will continue to grant you health after you’ve stopped Channeling until the DoT ends so long as Lifesteal was active when you started the attack. 
•    Fixed the Foundry's energy color always displaying as default blue.
•    Fixed Oberon’s leg clipping through his Feyarch Skin skirt.
•    Fixed Clients seeing the Host cast Nyx’s Absorb on the ground when she is actually in mid-air.
•    Fixed Clients seeing no hit effect when shooting into the Host’s Absorb bubble.
•    Fixed Client projectiles not registering in certain areas on larger Nyx Absorb bubbles.
•    Fixed stutter-falling when running with high framerates. This would look like you were landing an on invisible object in air before dropping to the ground.
•    Fixed a join-in-progress crash. 
•    Fixed a potential crash caused by a Kubrow death.
•    Fixed Ember’s Accelerant not applying a casting speed buff.
•    Fixed Mesa’s cape turning blue and sticking to her face when casting Peacemaker.
•    Fixed Oberon’s Smite displaying as default blue for Clients.
•    Fixed Helios’ Deconstructor not continuously firing as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/626340-broken-deconstructor/
•    Fixed Sortie missions occurring on Crossfire nodes defaulting to Extermination instead of the intended mission type.
•    Fixed overlapping explosive sounds on the Concealed Explosives mod.
•    Fixed Clients not seeing the laser eye FX on enemies in the final stage of the Sands of Inaros quest.
•    Fixed hearing headshot sounds during while Banshee's Silence is active. 
•    Fixed Excavation dig-site indicators being in the wrong place.
•    Fixed missing available Excavation dig-sites on the Grineer Settlement tileset. You should now see dig-sites you’ve never used before! 
•    Fixed Banshee’s Silence freezing Sargas Ruk during his boss fight.
•    Fixed Sargas Ruk not firing his arm cannon flamethrower due to being stuck in melee mode.
•    Fixed seeing ice materials through walls on Europa.
•    Fixed visually incorrect fluid in Uranus tubes.
•    Fixed the Panthera's alt fire consuming more ammo when equipped with a punchthrough mod.
•    Fixed the Power Throw mod sound effect cancelling prematurely upon return.
•    Fixed arrow skins not visually applying to the Zhuge.
•    Fixed automatically switching to your Primary weapon when giving your Secondary to a Rescue Target.
•    Fixed not being able to craft numerous Warframe Helmets.
•    Fixed Time Stream and Temporal Storm (Zenurik) missing buff HUD indicators.
•    Fixed chat buttons not repositioning when returning to the Liset.
•    Fixed the Energy Conversion Mod buff displaying in Archwing missions.
•    Fixed Madurai’s Focus powers not damaging Nullifier bubbles. 
•    Fixed numerous doors displaying black.
•    Fixed default shoulder attachments restoring on Oberon’s Feyarch Skin when exiting the Arsenal.
•    Fixed Gear item descriptions not updating upon replacing with another item.
•    Fixed a rare crash upon login. 
•    Fixed the Huntress Bundle missing its diorama in the Market. 
•    Fixed Clients hanging on a black screen when loading into the Save the Reservoir stage of the Second Dream quest.

uuuh...there is a problem with the 2 oberon ability augment mods hollowed eruption and hollowed reckoning. the first problem i will start off with is hollowed eruption. since you apparently have to cast another hollowed ground to activate the mod, the mod becomes useless when you made the ability cancel the first casting of the power when you try to cast it a second time. the next problem is the hollowed reckoning where i noticed that the areas where the supposed spots come when you kill an enemy with reckoning, it goes away almost instantly, perhaps it's just because i have my duration really really low, but i would have figured that the mod wouldn't be affected by the duration since it is a different effect that is exclusive to the mod.

1 hour ago, Wiinterfox said:

Money is never enough, right?

i give my word that they will never make a free skin.

They're called PREMIUM skins for a reason. PREMIUM = you friggin' pay for it if you can and want to. 

FYI, there are several free skins for weapons that have been available in the past, hell one of them is released on the 4th of July. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

•    Fixed Madurai’s Focus powers not damaging Nullifier bubbles. 

So it was a bug, huh?

But why would they damage Nullifier bubbles in the first place? They're Void, and Nullifiers purpose is exactly to counter that.

How about un-fix that?

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Update 18.9.0

~snip~

Fixes

•    Fixed the way in which the melee Lifestrike Mod interacted with Lifesteal on procs. Players were able to receive free Lifesteal if they channeled after triggering a proc at no energy cost. Now, the Lifesteal on procs will continue to grant you health after you’ve stopped Channeling until the DoT ends so long as Lifesteal was active when you started the attack.

~snip~

I wonder if this solved the bug with Mio's Slash procs causing you to bleed out energy for every tick while channeling. Crowd full of 2-3 slash proc's each and be it 425 or 800+ energy, its gone in seconds without a single swing.