Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.9.0

[DE]Megan

Finally we get the Banshee skin. Bought it right away, and oh my goodness the whole thing screams "cute little number" at me. But the slang sort of number, the type that calls to mind big bands and speak easys. All the circles line up, and the porta armor fits perfectly with the theme. Mirage Noble animation for now, because with her thighs exposed like that, you know she likes to tease.

Sleek, svelte, with a "hint" of thigh? If only I could eat this cake.

4 hours ago, Hesyol said:

I don't want to ruin everyone's fun but... All this was ignored right?

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/639870-to-de-banshees-deluxe-skin-an-open-letter-to-the-art-team

DE pls =(
I was so hyped about this great skin for my beloved frame. I was patiently waiting for it to be available. I hoped they will fix all its problems before they release it. But they did not. Looks like I would still use standard skin. It's a lot better than this fat terrible Kim Kardashyan parody.

Maybe change.org petition will open DE's eyes?

Edited by Jilted

What? Launcher looks like we're getting yet another new Warfr-... oh wait no I bet it's just a skin. Yup. Forum still won't remember me upon login, game still remains unplayable, nothing new to report yet.
I do hope that I can play Warframe in foreseeable future properly enough to become a more active part of the community again, but certain hopes are starting to fall short.