The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sold a warframe

Pwntash

Question

6 answers to this question

From the Getting Support - Common Issues thread:

"I sold an item by mistake, is there any way I can have it back?"
Absolutely! In order to have the item restored please contact us as soon as possible after the sale - we have a limited window of time allocated to reversing this process.

Please make sure you have an open Warframe / weapon slot for the item(s) you sold. Should you not have enough slots available at the time of the reversal, we will contact you to let you know that you need to make room in your inventory. 

28 minutes ago, cxll said:

Absolutely! In order to have the item restored please contact us as soon as possible after the sale - we have a limited window of time allocated to reversing this process.

Please make sure you have an open Warframe / weapon slot for the item(s) you sold. Should you not have enough slots available at the time of the reversal, we will contact you to let you know that you need to make room in your inventory. 

As above^

Moved to Players helping Players.

1 hour ago, TithenFirion said:

No. And don't post it in bugs forum. It's not a bug.

This wasn't very helpful. Was there any purpose in your reply? You could have pointed him in the right direction opposed to feeding him false information.

Anyway like cxll said just contact support as soon as you can and they will be able to help you

1 hour ago, TithenFirion said:

No. And don't post it in bugs forum. It's not a bug.

This wasn't very helpful. Was there any purpose in your reply? You could have pointed him in the right direction opposed to feeding him false information.

Anyway like cxll said just contact support as soon as you can and they will be able to help you

1 hour ago, cxll said:

huh... actually quite a interesting thing to keep in mind, if I ever have the same problem. From a gut feeling, I would have said, that it's impossible. Thanks for finding that, cxll!