The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

maybe he's offering a deal to the Corpus? XD 

that helmet of his though, it was....special? but when you see the trailer, you expect something this awesome looking to have some amazing abilities, but he just through balls at them XD
and that Bursa fight, I expected he'll throw away some that'll blow it up in a huge explosion, but it was just hit 'ult' which to me, didn't do that much >.> 

I'm not complaining about vauban or his abilities though, he has a good ability set 

Just now, Littleman88 said:

I doubt the Warframe's were free of cost to construct.  Each design probably had to be given clearance to enter into mass production.

Just like any weapon would. Missing the point, though. Who the man speaking is, what his job is, who he's talking too, is it the Tenno council or is it something higher. Was it a specific company? Was it their government? 

I hate fragor.....I hate that they primed it over magistar, and look how it looks, still a brick on a stick, they haven't even changed that much about it >.> 

though the prime soma pistols were a surprise for me, I wonder what's their stats gonna be, since the normal ones and pretty solid 

7 minutes ago, SirSleepy said:

Just like any weapon would. Missing the point, though. Who the man speaking is, what his job is, who he's talking too, is it the Tenno council or is it something higher. Was it a specific company? Was it their government? 

Executor Ballas, Margulis's husband and pretty much the "father" of the Zariman project.

17 minutes ago, SirSleepy said:

"For your consideration..."

It sounds like he's talking to a board of investors, advertising the "latest in Orokin Warframe Technology." I just thought that was interesting.

That´s the reason why prime variants exist in the first place.

Have anybody seen the PAX East highlight?Well,if you do you know that vauban and fragor prime and a mystireus new dual gun is coming,but how do we get vauban prime?.

Tell me in the comments what do you think of the mystyreus new gun and how do we get vauban prime.

I really think the AkSomati's are a little to new, though that didn't stop Spira. Still, Somati's are plenty powerful. AkStilletos are one of my fav secondaries just because they lay the status on anything you can aim at. They're accurate as hell, quickest dual secondary/bullet hose to reload, and they'll strip defenses to really lay that hurt on with your Primary. Really hope they are getting primed.

18 hours ago, Samoth95 said:

There's nothing to guarantee that Saryn was designed to resemble Margulis. Nor was there anything to guarantee Vauban resembles Ballas.

The only reason we've heard Ballas on these two alone is because he was introduced during The Second Dream and these two are the only prime frames to come after. DE did something different with Saryn and they've said before that they'd like to keep doing this.

The Saryn introduction makes it seem like that dude made Saryn in her image. He is "talking" to her about what he is doing.

I will say that Vauban is a bit more vague but he does sound mad about what they are doing after the war ended.

To me, that was probably the best warframe cinematic so far. Not that the previous ones were lacking, but I feel it finally grew into something truly spectacular. The saryn prime cinematic was a breath of fresh air and this one just confirmed how excellent this model is. With PBR and other rendering improvements, excellent voice and lore so fitting to primes it really shines.

And with the latest one, I feel the pacing, framing of the shots, background ambient music, the choice of location were all excellent. Thank you!

Now I really want to hear what Ballas has to say about all the past prime frames, and it goes without saying that each frame would make a beautiful cinematic short like the last 2 however I believe that might not be possible to achieve now, right? Primes ain't gonna stop coming.

Edited by Aure7