The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR16 player looking for a clan

WarringShogun

Hey guys, I recently got back into the game and found that the small clan I am a part of is pretty much dead. I'd like to join a clan to have someone to run missions with. My timezone is EST, and I am usually on afternoons to early evenings during the week and pretty much all of the weekend. I'm pretty experienced; I have done everything except for raids.

I would prefer a smaller clan that is really relaxed and just looking to group up whenever players are on and available. I'm not looking for a clan that requires me to play for certain amount of hours or be on at a certain time - just some chill people who love the game like I do. If this sounds like your clan, please reply here or message me in game - WarringShogun.

Thanks for reading!

Heyy ^-^ My clan is pretty small about 30-40 members but we are Australian based so the time zones may be a little bit off. Still we would love to have you :P. 

We have plenty of good players but also some newbie players too that would also love some help.

Hey there WarringShogun, welcome back to warframe.  I notice you said you'd prefer a small clan, but I thought I'd tell you about mine, although its quite large, we are all very friendly and most people know each other, it's a close knit community within a bigger clan, thats the best way I can describe it!

I'm really letting you know because we have quite a few members in the EST and other NA time zones, and we have no rules about how much you have to be online!  We even don't mind if you play other games with us too, we are infact a cross game community! Many of us are the higher MR ranks, but we also have some newer players who are only just starting to love warframe, and we are helping them do that we hope! 

We run plenty void missions, sorties and regular raids, we have in game competitions for extra fun too.  Please consider us, even although we are a bit larger than you were intially looking for!  You must be over 16, be able to use teamspeak and speak english :)

We are The Chaos Vanguard!  We have a lot of fun together.  If you'd like further info please go to http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us

Or if you think you'd like to join in the fun then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Scarlet

Sup. Your looking for clan. I have a clan. Maybe we can get things goooooiiinggg.... Ya that bit has never been funny. ._. 

So basically I have a clan, called Light in the Dark. It is a shadow clan. We plan on growing to higher teirs so if that is a problem. RIP. Though other than that their are no rules other than be somewhat social (We aren't ghocist AKA we don't hate ghost, but don't be a ghost) have be kind respectful (Don't call everyone a retard, I mean you can. Though you won't be anyones friends). Also ofcourse don't leave for 50 years and expect to still be in the clan. Other than that no rules, nonserious community, and just be fun and your good. 

If your not interested that is fine, just tell your friends. Or don't...... I don't have friends to tell. ;-;

I'd say you'd be a good fit for our clan. however, I'll let you decide for yourself.  Check out our thread below or pm in-game if you want to learn more. Plus I'll still have to see if your lapdance skills are elite-worthy.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/634573-blackops-clan-recuitment-is-open-prestigious-dojos-unique-rank-system-contestsevents-experienced-helpful-est-since-u9/

Edited by -Edrick-

On 4/21/2016 at 6:41 PM, WarringShogun said:

Hey guys, I recently got back into the game and found that the small clan I am a part of is pretty much dead. I'd like to join a clan to have someone to run missions with. My timezone is EST, and I am usually on afternoons to early evenings during the week and pretty much all of the weekend. I'm pretty experienced; I have done everything except for raids.

I would prefer a smaller clan that is really relaxed and just looking to group up whenever players are on and available. I'm not looking for a clan that requires me to play for certain amount of hours or be on at a certain time - just some chill people who love the game like I do. If this sounds like your clan, please reply here or message me in game - WarringShogun.

Thanks for reading!

Hello @WarringShogun ,

Clan "Chasm" Has 20 more slots for new clan mates.We are Shadow Clan TIer (just upgraded on Shadow tier).We have an emblem,dojo is decorated and built fully,research is done,we also have alliance.Our clan wont go bigger than Shadow tier,you may like that.Players are from EU region but some are from other regions also.Most important we dont have any specific rules,except being friendly.If you are off for couple of days its no problem.Once you get in we don`t want to lose you.

Regards.

Gr4vy