The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loadouts suddenly not working properly

Ptylerdactyl

after the patch yesterday i had no issues with anything. suddenly i get on today and start playing with a friend and my warframe, all my weapons, and my sentinel/it's weapon are acting as if they're completely unmoded. so everything is doing it's basic level 0 damage, my UI is saying i have rank 0 HP/shields as well, but i constantly have overshields once my shields reach full. i've tried changing my mod config tabs back and forth to fix, duplicating my entire loadout to a new one, restarting the game, completely taking off all my mods and putting them back on, multiple things.

is anyone else suddenly experiencing this as well? or is this just a freak thing only i appear to be receiving?

i am also currently verifying my cache through Steam and there were missing files, but i'm not sure why there would be considering i was playing fine all day yesterday right after the patch. but who knows, it may fix it.

edit: verifying my cache on steam seems to have fixed it. considering it made me download 10.5GB over and upon launching the launcher had another 500MB to add. so i'm just going to assume it redownloaded the whole game so it works now.

Edited by Ptylerdactyl

I just experienced this problem during a Corpus defense mission. My Ash's and Karak's mods didn't seem to be working at all. 

I had magnetic damage on the Karak, which was supposed to tear through Corpus shields, but I dealt significantly lesser damage than I did compared to the previous round against Corpus as well. Moreover, my Ash had 222 power (modded), and maxed Continuity, which meant Bladestorm only costed me 75 energy to use. But throughout the whole defense I only had 100 power and Bladestorm used 100 energy. 

31 minutes ago, parkel said:

I just experienced this problem during a Corpus defense mission. My Ash's and Karak's mods didn't seem to be working at all. 

I had magnetic damage on the Karak, which was supposed to tear through Corpus shields, but I dealt significantly lesser damage than I did compared to the previous round against Corpus as well. Moreover, my Ash had 222 power (modded), and maxed Continuity, which meant Bladestorm only costed me 75 energy to use. But throughout the whole defense I only had 100 power and Bladestorm used 100 energy. 

hmm.. your name sounds familiar, did i just play with you ODD?? , you were a trin (team Equinox,Frost, Excal))

I just had this happen to me. I had swapped to Vauban and ran a Draco mission, but I noticed that my weapons were dealing damage as if they hadn't been modded. What was weirder was that I was running 130% efficiency, but couldn't use any abilities until I had the energy to cast them at 100% efficiency. Using some range mods when I used bastille it showed particles as if it had 100%, but it had an effect on enemies outside of the particles. I really hope they get this fixed because I don't want to go into every mission unsure that my gear will work.

bringing this back open for myself again, i seem to be getting this every day after closing the game now. i can run one mission and then every thing after then will revert all my items back to being essentially unmodded and the only fix so far is verifying all my files on steam again (10.5GB download everytime.) and then patching again in the launcher. (another 500MB or so.)

the other day i did this fix once and it worked fine all day until now today, where i have played for a couple hours and gotten offline to do somethings. came back to play with a friend only to see i'm again doing unmodded damage with everything. so I've reverified my files (again) played one match and surprise! i am back to unmodded damage.

just realized something new to add here! when i'm not experiencing this bug i'm playing by myself. but now when i begin playing online with friends this immediately happens. so something is happening with the game files once i'm going online? i have no idea.

another interesting thing happened with this! after dying and using a revive it will fix this bug as well. reverting everything back to like they have mods!

Edited by Ptylerdactyl

I'm going to add to what had happened earlier. I noticed that my Telos Akbolto weren't gaining affinity to activate their Truth effect. I also never noticed any particles or anything to indicate that their Truth effect had activated at all.

Edited by Hman745

Happening to me all the time when I'm invited to friends squad. Dying and using revieve fixes the problem but its still annoying as hell. But we have noticed that the HOST that invites people never gets this bug, only the people who accept invites.