Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ducats after Star Chart 3.0 (S.C1.5)

jinxeverything

My question and a concern about Baro and his items prices!

After Star Chart 3.0 (1.5) going live we will no longer have free access to the Void as we do now, wither it is good or bad there's only one way to find out after U19.

Anyway, now that our freedom to farm prime parts for ducats will be limited/ restricted, how does DE plan to handle Baro and his item prices? will it stay the same, or as we seen in his last visits his prices went somewhat up, or will it go down to truly reduce the grind for primes? 

Need a feedback from staff......

7 minutes ago, Fugana said:

Dont worry i dont believe they will wipe out void and put random portals in missions 
we will see what isit when it arrives and hope we geet it soon :P

I'm not really concerned with the Void but the ducats itself, will the price of the ducats will change? will it remain the same?

That's what i really want to know.

39 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

After Star Chart 3.0 (1.5) going live we will no longer have free access to the Void as we do now

And where did you get this piece of information from? I don't see any official announcement talking about what the new star chart will be like, and how the void-access will be affected. We saw some animations. That's all. But even those animations could be outdate as by now.
You said it yourself: Let's wait for U19 to drop. Worrying right now is just stupid and won't get you anywhere.

2 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

And where did you get this piece of information from? I don't see any official announcement talking about what the new star chart will be like, and how the void-access will be affected. We saw some animations. That's all. But even those animations could be outdate as by now.
You said it yourself: Let's wait for U19 to drop. Worrying right now is just stupid and won't get you anywhere.

Steve himself said " we are nuking void" in one of the Devstream.

Also i'm not talking about star chat but ducats :

46 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Anyway, now that our freedom to farm prime parts for ducats will be limited/ restricted, how does DE plan to handle Baro and his item prices? will it stay the same, or as we seen in his last visits his prices went somewhat up, or will it go down to truly reduce the grind for primes? 

Ducats and its value!!

The reason i want to know so i can farm as much as i can just in case Baro prices are the same or if it will go up that's all :/

8 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Steve himself said " we are nuking void" in one of the Devstream.

This doesn't explain why you would think we won't be able to enter the void whenever we want to. You just think you know what he meant. But there is no proof to that.

Again: just wait for U19. Everything else won't help in any way.

7 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

This doesn't explain why you would think we won't be able to enter the void whenever we want to. You just think you know what he meant. But there is no proof to that.

Again: just wait for U19. Everything else won't help in any way.

You are giving me headache by focusing on Void and ignoring Ducats talks :(

It's true that i am talking about the Void but that not the point, the point i am talking about is Ducats and its value!

How DE plans to handle that, will Baro and his items remains unchanged price-wise, will increase or will it decrease price-wise, the same goes to prime parts, will they remain the same price-wise?

Right now, when Baro comes over and you realized you do not have enough Ducats on you just head to the Void and farm prime parts until you have enough to get his items, after SC 3.0 we won't have this luxury anymore :'(

DID DE REWORKED BARO AND HIS PRICES, YES OR NO? SOMEONE FROM DE ANSWER ME!!!!!

I just want to know that, that's all!

1 hour ago, Prinny13 said:

You are giving me headache by focusing on Void and ignoring Ducats talks :(

It's true that i am talking about the Void but that not the point, the point i am talking about is Ducats and its value!

How DE plans to handle that, will Baro and his items remains unchanged price-wise, will increase or will it decrease price-wise, the same goes to prime parts, will they remain the same price-wise?

Right now, when Baro comes over and you realized you do not have enough Ducats on you just head to the Void and farm prime parts until you have enough to get his items, after SC 3.0 we won't have this luxury anymore :'(

DID DE REWORKED BARO AND HIS PRICES, YES OR NO? SOMEONE FROM DE ANSWER ME!!!!!

I just want to know that, that's all!

When 24/7 Void Access "gone" not being a fact set in stone, you cannot discuss Ducats.

The theoretical "Ducat value" problem you're talking about here is based on the presumption that the void will go poof. People can challenge this foundation of your argument because let's be frank here, that is a crappy foundation.

Edited by Mattoropael