The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

United Reapers - [New Clan - Active - Looking for Leaders]

MissVioletVi

United Reapers

“We are the Eternal Harvesters”

Clan Ideals

As a Reaper you are the strongest, fastest, and deadliest creature in the system. Tenno who train as reapers are amongst the most feared in the galaxy.

This clan is designed to fit every Reaper’s method. Some Reapers like to harvest in teams of the dead, while some prefer to hunt their prey as solo predators.

We are looking for seven Lost Souls that are willing to rise up to become gods amongst the dead.

Clan Requirements

Minimum Mastery Rank 3

Active: Two Weeks of Inactivity Maximum

Dojo

We have a very basic dojo with no tech facilities. We aim to build an expansive den for our Reapers to dwell. 

Forma contributions would greatly speed up the progress of constructing our great lair, but are not essential for induction. 

TO APPLY COMMENT WITH YOUR ANSWER

Question: Why are you fit to be a Reaper?

Edited by MissVioletVi

I'm a hunter veiled in darkness. My past is unseen but my future foretold, I will stand at the top holding the heads of my enemy's as i descend into the abyss. 

My name is chaoesxfactor and i am the darkness and from me the brightest light shall be known. After all you could never have light with out darkness. 

PS= I am rank 8 going to 9.

I'm almost always on.

I hope you invite me to your clan i have been looking for something like this for a while.