The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambition of the Moon: Recruiting All Players

Ding_Dong_Deeran

Hey Tenno, the brand new clan Ambition of the Moon is now recruiting! We are just starting out but our goal is to create a community that is friendly and helpful to new players and veterans alike. We have a mostly complete dojo and research is underway. We do not require you to contribute materials, be extremely active, or have a certain mastery rank; we just want to provide a fun and helpful community for anyone we can. If you are interested, reply to this thread with your in-game name and I can invite you. Hope to hear from you soon!

HI i would like to join your clan! my last one was.... a bit dead.... like nobody played for over a year xD so to be in a "real clan" would be really fun :D

-my character name is Exdorme i dont know why it didnt changed on the forum....

12 hours ago, Ding_Dong_Deeran said:

Hey Tenno, the brand new clan Ambition of the Moon is now recruiting! We are just starting out but our goal is to create a community that is friendly and helpful to new players and veterans alike. We have a mostly complete dojo and research is underway. We do not require you to contribute materials, be extremely active, or have a certain mastery rank; we just want to provide a fun and helpful community for anyone we can. If you are interested, reply to this thread with your in-game name and I can invite you. Hope to hear from you soon!

would like to join your clan my name is : Exdorme

pls send me a request!