The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Searching for a clan

iBuddie

Hello guys,

Im searching for an active english speaking clan. I havent played for ages, so i would need some help with understanding everything. I can see a lot has changed.
Besides that I am not searching for a competitive clan. I just wanna relax and play together with some clanmates.

iBuddie

Hi iBuddie, welcome back!  My clan, Chaos Vanguard is very active, with loads of english speaking people from all over the world, a really diverse group of people!  We like to have a lot of fun together and have a lot of laughs on teamspeak. We have 30 or so playing on any given day, more at peak times, and our focus is largely on having a good time and enjoying the game.  We love to do void/sorties/raids too, and do them well, as long as we are having a good time doing it!

You must over 16 or over, and have teampseak.  We have no MR requirements.

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible, or for more info please go to http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us

Thanks, Scarlet.

Clan: Light in the Dark

Rules: none. Just be a fun guy don't care about age whatsoever as long as you don't join, buy clan stuff,and  leave. (Makes my self esteem go down by 42569 points everytime that happens) The only actual rule is that you don't leave for a year without a excuse like my dog died.

Community: Their aren't many down moments esspecially on weakends you will almost always find atleast someone online. We are only a Shadow clan so we don't have over 9000s players like some. Though as long as your a fun guy we will let you win. (Or just be John Stamos if you want to get to top rank fast)

If you interested in a super layback clan (OMG I just quoted something you asked for you have to join!!... I am coming across obnoxious most likely... sorry. ._.) just PM me anytime I am on and I will let you join, no questions asked. Just please don't be that guy that joins, buys clan stuff, and leaves. I will cry 5.647 rivers.

Edited by Feallike