Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pax East Overview

AM-Bunny

Just a tad bit sad that Oberon is not high priority rework/QOL, though I can see why. But I do think Zypher and Vauban should be high priority, since their kits are rather outdated now (mobility champs no longer especially mobile).

HOLY CRAP.

GOOD LORD.

I JUST REALISED A THING.

Hunhow once described the Tenno as "Orokin blood, who would chisel weapons from our bones."

That's exactly what it looks like we can do when the Sentient upgraded exo suits drop. You have to use Focus to bring them down, and once you manage to do so, you get a procedurally generated arm-takeover superweapon. The sample bits of art for it included an Excalibur right beside a Sentient unit, clearly sporting one the very same weapons which is part of the Sentient.

You know what the first thing i'm going to do when I get my hands on this fairy frame? I'm going to colour her blue, colour her energy colour white, build her for duration and high energy and then i'm going to a public match, target one specific player, use her shrinking power and annoy the living crap out of them by going Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!

Edited by IronWolfKnight

34 minutes ago, IronWolfKnight said:

You know what the first thing i'm going to do when I get my hands on this fairy frame? I'm going to colour her blue, colour her energy colour white, build her for duration and high energy and then i'm going to a public match, target one specific player, use her shrinking power and annoy the living crap out of them by going Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!

LMFAO.

44 minutes ago, IronWolfKnight said:

Now.... which Warframe looks the most like Link?