Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pax East Overview

AM-Bunny

Because everyone in Boston is googling how many times they googled themselves gooigloogling themselve and took up all the interwebz. That the refresh every 1/100 of a millisecond people should have been flushed down a public toilet, along with that forgotten russian troll that cant let go.

Edited by FunkadelicMayhem

DDOS most likely? or they their connection could not handle the traffic. Beside while the stream was ok for the majority... The questions that were being asked in the live stream were awful 

But dont panic Tenno's Warframe confirmed the feed / video will be uploaded to their Youtube channel later today.

1 minute ago, Reedfish said:

holy shiz... how does that even happen o-o

1 minute ago, Keruvinde said:

Is it all in one building? because the other pax streams were fine.

That's what Warframe twitch channel told us in the chat. They could have multiple WiFi boxes in the building & the one DE was connected to just lost connection.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

That's what Warframe twitch channel told us in the chat. They could have multiple WiFi boxes in the building & the one DE was connected to just lost connection.

gotacha, missed that thanks :D

There was hilarious comments about the black out in the twitch comment box. Here were some ...

1. 2 revives left (went black twice & this was my favorite comment. Lol)

2. 10 plat to view rest of the stream

3. Stalker came "You Shall Not Leave This Place!"

4. Warframe content was too much for twitch to handle.

(Just a couple I seen that I thought was funny. Lol )

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

2 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

I dont know .. but if steam Skins  will be avaible for console too ...

Then it should be time to add only-pc-exclusive Skins too .. so many console exclusive Skins and even steam Skins will be on console too ...

Ummm no pc got there exclusives in like rudbo skins Excal Prime & more so be thankful for those as every thing now should be available to everyone..

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

3 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Then it should be time to add only-pc-exclusive Skins too .. so many console exclusive Skins and even steam Skins will be on console too ...

As I understand it, the console-exclusive skins are part of a long-term agreement with Sony and MS, rather than something DE does because they want to.

Just now, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

Ummm no pc got there exclusives in like rudbo skins Excal Prime & more every thing now should be available to everyone..

consoles have many more Skins (exclusive) than PC ... we only have rubedo and phased ... BUT with the value of about 125 € ... they are limited -> limited number
console Skins are awesome AND cheap

6 minutes ago, WaRsHooTer666 said:

Oooo salty lol. God forbid you get unlimited player created skins and we don't. Know what? I hope you do get more skins like ours. More warframe for everybody. :)

Edited by (XB1)FISTO ROBOT0

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

Do we kown, when the youtube video of it comes out?

They said later today. I'm sure they'll hop on it given the circumstances.

1 minute ago, Nesit1 said:

Maybe you need this one.

Oh! Very helpful! Thank you, I'll edit it in.