The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for a Clan

Acaryia

Hey Guys,

I'm a MR 14, experienced player looking for a Clan with a decent, active community who play with each other extremely regularly. I'm interested in all of the PvE aspects of this game and can help out with anything really. Mainly looking for a steady team of people to regularly do Raids, Sorties, Endless Missions, Duck Cat Farming, general mat farming on a regular consistent basis. Not particularly looking for a new clan as Warframe can have activity problems so I'd rather go somewhere with history and reliable activity.

I have 1000s of hours in this game myself firstly playing on Console then moving over to PC where I have 600 hours. I have roughly 12 frames fully forma'd and ready to use and quite a few weapons, most of them high tier if you don't mind me saying that.

In terms of playstyle I'm quite an efficient player who is into min maxing things as it adds another level of fun for me and can be anal about it to myself but ultimately I'm not going to rage at you if you play whatever the hell you want because that'd be silly.

Whilst I tend to play certain frames towards their strengths in terms of mission types I do have my favourites which are probably; Trinity Prime, Nova Prime and Equinox. My favourite weapons are probably Sancti Tigris, Synoid Simulor, Hikou Prime and Vaykor Marelok.

Outside of Warframe I like to put my time into CSGO, LoL, Dota, HoTS, Hearthstone and any single player title that catches my interest.

Feel free to message me here or in game. I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks for reading.

iGvMVQS.jpg

Hey there Radaney, I'd like you to consider my clan, The Chaos Vanguard.  We are an online gaming community with 100's of members and over 30 people playing warframe on any given day, sometimes even more.  We run regular void/sorties/raids/competitions etc.. and have a lot of experienced people, people who are always looking for new ways to have fun in warfame, new ways to be even better,  but we like diversity and also have some newer people who are learning the game too!  I hear you about efficiency though, always aim to be the best you can be, that's my moto!

We have a few restrcitions, be over 16, use teamspeak and speak english.  We have members from all over the world so whatever your time zone there should be someone for you to play with!

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible!  Of for more info go to http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us

Thanks, Scarlet.

Warlord from a active recently upgraded shadow clan here. We like to just chum around and help each other out, poke fun at each other, and generally act like a long distance family. As a clan we don't really care how you do things as person, so long as you have fun. We love to work as a team in things like Trails and sorties, and have fun while we do it.

(Don't ever do a Radiation condition sortie with us. Ever.)

If you're O.K. with "Adult jokes" and cussing, and have a thick skin, I think you'd have fun with us. Please mail me via forums if you're interested. 

Hope to hear from you. :)

On 4/22/2016 at 9:35 PM, Radaney said:

Hey Guys,

I'm a MR 14, experienced player looking for a Clan with a decent, active community who play with each other extremely regularly. I'm interested in all of the PvE aspects of this game and can help out with anything really. Mainly looking for a steady team of people to regularly do Raids, Sorties, Endless Missions, Duck Cat Farming, general mat farming on a regular consistent basis. Not particularly looking for a new clan as Warframe can have activity problems so I'd rather go somewhere with history and reliable activity.

I have 1000s of hours in this game myself firstly playing on Console then moving over to PC where I have 600 hours. I have roughly 12 frames fully forma'd and ready to use and quite a few weapons, most of them high tier if you don't mind me saying that.

In terms of playstyle I'm quite an efficient player who is into min maxing things as it adds another level of fun for me and can be anal about it to myself but ultimately I'm not going to rage at you if you play whatever the hell you want because that'd be silly.

Whilst I tend to play certain frames towards their strengths in terms of mission types I do have my favourites which are probably; Trinity Prime, Nova Prime and Equinox. My favourite weapons are probably Sancti Tigris, Synoid Simulor, Hikou Prime and Vaykor Marelok.

Outside of Warframe I like to put my time into CSGO, LoL, Dota, HoTS, Hearthstone and any single player title that catches my interest.

Feel free to message me here or in game. I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks for reading.

iGvMVQS.jpg

Hello @Radaney,

Here is your Ex clan mate,Gr4vy.

I sent you private message on forum with question why you left clan "Chasm".

Anyway I want to let you know that we are upgraded now on Shadow Clan Tier and we have 20 more slots for new clan mates.We are currently 10 in clan .

If you want to join back please let me know.

Regards.