Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

banshee soprana skin channel effects

Kurrumitsumi

okay so.. what was the idea with having the "eyes" and the little beads be the ONLY thing that responds to chanel..

not only can you not see them when your actually playing.. but it took me a good minuet to even figure out what was getting the effect in the first place when i was standing still!

there is so much potential here and its upsetting that its being wasted.. 

even compaired to the teased consept i was a little dissapointed, but this feels like in the aspect of channel you just didnt even try

• 1 month later...
On 4/23/2016 at 3:20 AM, Kurrumitsumi said:

okay so.. what was the idea with having the "eyes" and the little beads be the ONLY thing that responds to chanel..

not only can you not see them when your actually playing.. but it took me a good minuet to even figure out what was getting the effect in the first place when i was standing still!

there is so much potential here and its upsetting that its being wasted.. 

even compaired to the teased consept i was a little dissapointed, but this feels like in the aspect of channel you just didnt even try

FIXED!

As of the Lunaro Update earlier today. Now the Channeling FX appear over her Tertiary, which includes the detailing on her dress and the skin-looking bits on her legs and right arm. This is ideal. I don't do much channeling with Banshee, but I'm really happy with this fix.

Thanks, DE! :heart: