Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Move Vauban to the Tenno Lab, please

Bibliothekar

I think to remember that we were promised that Vauban would move to the Tenno Lab as well (soon™), when it was first introduced, so we wouldn't have to wait months and months for his alerts. Well, this never happened. Considering that Vauban will be the next Prime and thus his improved version will be much easier obtainable than the regular one, I'd ask DE to finally make that move. Who's with me?

3 hours ago, AKKILLA said:

Vauban should be attained thru alerts similar to Nitain Extracts, 3 alerts a day so everyone should be able to acquire him in a day or atleast attain 1 p-2 parts a day.

Fairly attainable 

I'd think adding a very small chance when finishing an alert or mission (any sortie mission but not invasions) to drop a part may be up on the list for debate.

I would suggest,regular Vauban parts to be essential building components for the Prime Version. I wouldn't like it if Vauban moved to the Tenno Lab,since i can still remember the joy of getting the last component from an alert, after a long time of waiting. This made Vauban one of my most treasured Frames, due to the difficulty in obtaining him. However for those players who just can't stand the grind , i guess that it could be arranged so that even the regular Vauban parts, be tradeable.

Edited by Nireas

18 minutes ago, Nireas said:

I would suggest,regular Vauban parts to be essential building components for the Prime Version. I wouldn't like it if Vauban moved to the Tenno Lab,since i can still remember the joy of getting the last component from an alert, after a long time of waiting. This made Vauban one of my most treasured Frames, due to the difficulty in obtaining him. However for those players who just can't stand the grind , i guess that it could be arranged so that even the regular Vauban parts, be tradeable.

I don't see how "I had trouble getting him so everyone else should too" is at all a valid reason to keep him in alerts. 

Being tradeable would just make it really expensive, in which case we are back to people just buying it from the market or waiting. Not helpful. 

There is no reason for him not to be in the Tenno Lab at this point besides players who are salty that they took a long time to get him and now others can get him quicker -- and like I said, that is not a valid reason whatsoever. 

And for the record, Vauban is my most played frame. I don't see any reason why other people should not be able to get the same benefit using him that I get. An alert frame is just frustrating and serves no good purpose in the game.