The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think DE should revamp the previous Prime Warframe trailers?

(PSN)JaysInc_

1 minute ago, Aure7 said:

where do they say that?

In the Devstream where they talked about the Saryn trailer. Rebecca said to Geoff "You know everyone is going to want one for the old Primes." And he was like "Yeah we should do that. Maybe when they get vaulted." etc. It's something they're already planning on doing.

Eh, I don't believe that Ballas created every frame, so I'm pretty sure that Margulis would also be narrating most, if not all of the older Prime Frame Trailers because it seems that Ballas created Saryn to fight the infested and Vauban for the Corpus, But I totally would love to see Nyx's trailer

Edited by (PS4)LenKun98

1 hour ago, EthosP said:

In the Devstream where they talked about the Saryn trailer. Rebecca said to Geoff "You know everyone is going to want one for the old Primes." And he was like "Yeah we should do that. Maybe when they get vaulted." etc. It's something they're already planning on doing.

Right. They will probably start doing it each time a frame comes out of the vault. They'll do a teaser trailer with lore to hype up what is basically a repackaged prime access for people who missed it in the past. Frost was first to be vaulted right, so Mag would be the next to come out of the vault and possibly get her own trailer? 

Just doing them randomly would be a waste of time though. 

For Frost, who already had his re-release, they could do a general Frost trailer, when they finally release a deluxe skin or something (it would probably have to be for regular Frost so people don't get confused, unless they choose to unvault Frost again so soon). But it would just make no sense for them to release the trailers outside of times when they are selling that frame. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

1 hour ago, EthosP said:

Well that doesn't sound like confirmation that they are doing it. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

To me it sounded like "when we unvault primes we might make trailers to build hype". 

Obviously you are right that it is not a 100% confirmation even of that though, and reading into it any further is complete speculation. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

To me it sounded like "when we unvault primes we might make trailers to build hype". 

Well who knows when vaulted frames are coming back. Who would've thought Frost would come back. Took everyone by surprised. 

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

Just now, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Well who knows when unvaulted frames are coming back. Who would've thought Frost would come back. Took everyone by surprised. 

Yeah and with the long ago claims that most primes would be fully reintroduced when the solar map was reworked, they could even return a bunch of them at once (theoretically). Although at this point I find the chance of them allowing all primes farmable at the same time less and less likely, even though that was once promised. Time will tell -- we may see a random unvaulting soon or we may see them all return in some form when the map changes. It's pretty hard to speculate at this point I agree. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Spit-balling when would be a good time to release the trailer doesn't mean they won't make the rest of them. Seriously, of course they knew everyone would want a trailer for all of the Primes after the Saryn, and now Vauban one. I would be very surprised if it doesn't happen.

4 minutes ago, EthosP said:

Spit-balling when would be a good time to release the trailer doesn't mean they won't make the rest of them. Seriously, of course they knew everyone would want a trailer for all of the Primes after the Saryn, and now Vauban one. I would be very surprised if it doesn't happen.

If it does. I think they all should be in the same trailer. To save time plus how epic would that be?