The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Xbox Live Problems interfering with limited time Shadow Debt event

(XBOX)Xodus03

22 hours ago, (XB1)CFE Freyja said:

I honestly have to agree with the points made in this forum, But I also want to add a little information.  I did not actually read every post in here, but just in case it has not been said, I, and many others in my clan, had a hard time getting to game to even play Saturday night and all of Sunday.  Even when we finally got a squad together we had to literally reset our Warframe just to get the game to un-stick and move on to a new wave. By Sunday afternoon we could not enjoy our party chats, and the game glitched even harder to the point of it actually stopped working and my screen froze trying to load a regular mission.  I reset my Warframe numerous times and finally quite trying just before the event stopped.  Im not asking for more additional time added, but to at least a have  24 hour extention this weekend to actually try to go higher than 20 waves in Shadow Debt.

Yeah that was another unfortunate glitch in the game.... were you using an Ash when the game froze and wouldn't move on to the next wave? There was a quick fix to that which was either having the Ash down himself if possible, that or the host could leave the game (shut down WF completely) and when you re-open WF, it gives you the option to re-join the squad you were in before.... or if the Ash left and did the same thing it would also fix it. If the host left and migrated everyone, it would make you redo the wave you were on though which if you made it to later waves, could eat up quite a bit of time.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

1 hour ago, (XB1)CFE Freyja said:

yes, there was an ash in my game

Yeah good times... one of the more useful WF's was basically a gamble to bring for people who didn't know the fix to the bug he caused lol. Actually wasn't really a gamble considering every single run we made with an ash in the squad lead to us having to deal with the bug multiple times over.