The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A TeamSpeak 3 Searcher!

Freekiku

Heya guys my name is Francisco, im from Portugal and i been playing Warframe this past two month pretty much everyday, and i have a clan but they arent always on teamspeak 3 so i thought in searching for some teamspeak 3 groups.

So if you and your friends got a team speak 3 server or another voice chat i could join and get to meet you folks and do some runs please post it below and i will join you in your adventures :D

Edited by Freekiku

Hey Freekiku!  I think you should check out my clan, Chaos Vanguard!  We are an online gaming community with 30+ people playing on a daily basis and 100s in our clans!  We have a large teamspeak community with people all over the world, including lots in europe, so should be plenty in your time zone!  We run regular void/sorties/raids etc and have in game competitions too!  Our members are a diverse group of people and we have a lot of fun together.

We have a few restrictions, must be 16 or over, speak english and use teamspeak.. which of course is what you wanted lol!

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible.

Thanks, Scarlet