The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friends Needed

TheGreatGlizzy

I know you say you are not looking for a clan, but if you change your mind then please look into Chaos Vanguard, theres loads of us playing together all the time, and always happy to welcome new friends!  We have a diverse community and lots of people playing warframe every day.  If you change your mind, are over 16 and have teamspeak please go  to http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us

just so you know Chaos Vanguard literly just Spams these cinda of messages all the time ....just look at his profile and look at the messages he wrote  full of these invites...

...and also jolly cooperation ..you heard that from Dark Souls ..just wondering

Edited by Patkin
wrote something twice lol

On 24. 4. 2016 at 9:46 PM, Scarlet78 said:

I know you say you are not looking for a clan, but if you change your mind then please look into Chaos Vanguard, theres loads of us playing together all the time, and always happy to welcome new friends!  We have a diverse community and lots of people playing warframe every day.  If you change your mind, are over 16 and have teamspeak please go  to http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us

also that link didnt even work

Not Found

The requested URL /how-to-join-us was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

good luck with recruiting with these cind of links :P

Edited by Patkin
added some text

On 4/24/2016 at 3:15 PM, Kirito11265479 said:

I am having trouble and i need help i am not looking for a clan or anything im looking to have fun in jolly co-operation :) 

send invites at Kirito11265479

Hey,

You can add me and if I'm avail, we will play together. I play on EST and am on 6 to 9pm and more during weekends.

See you around.

10 hours ago, Patkin said:

just so you know Chaos Vanguard literly just Spams these cinda of messages all the time ....just look at his profile and look at the messages he wrote  full of these invites...

...and also jolly cooperation ..you heard that from Dark Souls ..just wondering

I'm sorry you feel like that Patkin, Chaos Vanguard are an active clan and are always looking for new members,  We do not just spam these messages... I actually read everyone's posts and reply to them letting them know why/how they might like it in CV.  We don;t mind if people are new or whether or not they are 'good' at warframe, we like people, we like having people to play with, we are a very friendly community and want to invite people to join us.  That's all, not sure why you are letting it concern you.  Jog on.