The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LF clan

lalutbalut

hey everyone! my name is Lalut. IG: lalutbalut

a little about my self: ive been playing games all my life. i hopped from game to game, mmo to mmo, trying to find a place where i can settle. my very first game i ever played online was counterstrike 1.6. so fps games were my go to games. after years of gaming i started getting bored. wanted to find something new but every game i installed a new game, it kept giving me the same boring feeling after playing it for a couple days. 11 years of gaming and im happy to have found what i was looking for in Warframe. 500 hours into the game and i still have a S#&$ ton of things to do. i love the feeling of logging on and having something planned to do. i havent played a game that has kept me entertained in a long time. im dedicated gamer when i feel like i have a lot of potential in a game. and Warframe keeps me pretty busy. 

a little about my warframe experience: ive only played this game for a little over a month. short time i know. but ive put more hours on this game in a month then all the other games i have on steam in a couple of years. ive never been so addicted and dedicated to a game in a long time. (WoW and D2 days were the games i played non stop back in the day) ive gotten to MR7 and ive built my arsenal pretty good. yes i have spent some money into the game, but thats because i enjoy it, and because i wanted to be the best.

why am i looking for a clan now: when i first started playing this game, i joined a clan that had 300+ players, but still felt so alone. so i left the clan and just solo'd the game. i bought the mods, and the warframes i needed to progress into the game just by myself. but now im getting to a point where finding random squads is getting a bit annoying. some players are to picky, some players dont do there part in missions and some players just dont know what being a team means. there are also things i want to try in the game that i cant do by my self. (raids) so now ive decided to leave my solo'ing and try to join a clan that are dedicated to raids a couple of times a week.

clan preferences: i would like to join a clan that isnt to focus on how many people are in the clan. but focus on helping others when in need and have a set goal on why they are logged on that day. i would like to join a clan that has fun and knows how to joking around. i would like to join a clan that will let me help as much as i can without them taking advantage of me. i want to join a clan that i can be proud of.

conclusion: its time for me to take the next level of my gaming in warframe and i believe joining a clan will take me there! 

if anyone is interested in recruiting me add me as a friend in-game and give me a PM. we can talk about your clan then! 

HI Lalutbalut, so glad you have found your home in warframe,  I too came from an MMO background, but am really enjoying the change.  I'd like to tell you a little about Chaos Vanguard.  Although it is a large clan, its a close knit community where we all know each other and play together all the time, we are all on teamspeak together most ot our playing time, so that helps a lot with the bonding!  We are not about how good you are at warframe, we are about having fun together and playing together, enjoying each others company and the game.  We have beginners and experienced players from all over the world.

We run a lot of missions together including sorties/void/alerts as well as regular raids.  We also have in game compeititions.  I joined as i'd played for 6 months by myself/in a duo and I've not looked back since, loved every moment since I joined CV and made some great friends. 

We have a couple of restrctions... be over 16, use teampseak, speak english, but thats it... No MR requirements.

If you'd like to join in the fun with Chaos Vanguard then please register/fill in an application at http://forums.thechaosvanguard.co.uk/register.php

Once you have done that please join our Teamspeak 3 server – ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and head to the warframe waiting room, where a member of staff will be with you as soon as possible.

Or for more information please go to http://thechaosvanguard.co.uk/how-to-join-us

Thanks, Scarlet.

hey scarlet78

ive signed up on the forum and made my application. i hope to hear from you guys. im really interested in joining. i was waiting for something like this to come up. ive gotten a lot of clan invites today but none gave me a speech like you did on here. so im really excited to see my future in Chaos Vanguard.

Hey lalutbalut! So all I can say is that I am willing to let you into my clan Acolytes of the Shadow 

I got some things about the clan in the clan forum but if you're looking for a clan where people are willing to help each other I believe my clan and alliance is willing to let you in! But just pm me if you are interested :)

22 hours ago, MTKBroccoli said:

Hey i'm Broccoli I would like to join this clan I have a mic and i'm 14 i have experience in MMO games but i'm fairly new to this one so add me and ill get back to you Steam:Sexy Broccoli.

Thanks, Yo boy Broccoli 

Which clan?